Player

Considering returning on Leviathan, though newb to new content

Is it worth reactivating my old account? I haven't played since 2009, and even then I wasn't completely sure about end game content. I have like, all content ids, so it will be like $30 just to activate, since I cannot remember what all my characters had (most were mules, so don't remember stuff.

I don't have any of the scenarios or battle area's, it would be like $60 to get those, or I can get the seekers collection for $40, but can I apply that to my old account? It's too bad I can't just do that and use the 30 day trial on my old account.

Anywho, and what about this Abyssea? Is that out O_o

I was no where near 75 anyway, so I don't know if I need the scenarios or battle areas just yet, I'm just hoping there might be people around to help get through things and re-learn with any changes and all.

So I dunno, the addon stuff can probably wait a while.

What I might do is get the seekers and start new and fresh, however I would feel bad about loosing precious Items my old account had, and starting at lvl 1, all alone is pretty scarey, especially since I read that the game doesn't have a huge influx of new players. I might still create a new character on my old account through, but the boost of items and gil from my mules and old main would greatly help.

So I'm not sure what to do. Anyone got any advice? Anyone returned and found it easy to re-adjust to the community and game. When is all these new content actually needed?

Also if anyone is helpful and friendly enough to hook up with me on Leviathan as friend or LS, that would be great.

Right now I am still going through a free trial, debating if I want to come back, I found my old account info and added that to my square, but again, I'll still have to active all so I can figure out which was my main, who held what gear, etc, I had no jobs below level 10, and I had gear for all jobs, so yeah, a lot of mules lol.

But enough rambling on, hopefully you guys can enlighten me about these new things and help ease the 'culture shock' of coming back as an almost newb.
    (0)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    wellllllll.... you can add the abyssea edition to your account and youll get all the expansions/addons that way
    i came back last year and its been a blast, loving the abyssea stuff (practically living in there XD)
    dont think you can send tells and stuff when youre on a trial account so it would be hard to contact you :/
    anyways~welcome back!
    (0)

Player
    well I have activated my old account, it says I can't access things cuz no expansions installed, have no disks ;.;
    (0)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    you simply buy th eultimate abyssea edition and add that code to your account and itll have everything
    (0)