I do not offend anyone but square need stop looking at the chinese data stream.

many of the mmos are blocking chinese data and there ip's there your gil sellers and more, The hijack accounts and what not , but need look at the isp but need look farther into it the isp, they ghost alot of the isp and what not . I know 3 major companies are about to stop all stuff in china in a month, amazon,google and microsoft, are in a month going block everything in china because of some hacks coming out of there
    (0)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sc4500 View Post
    many of the mmos are blocking chinese data and there ip's there your gil sellers and more, The hijack accounts and what not , but need look at the isp but need look farther into it the isp, they ghost alot of the isp and what not . I know 3 major companies are about to stop all stuff in china in a month, amazon,google and microsoft, are in a month going block everything in china because of some hacks coming out of there
    ummmm... what?
    (5)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    need look at the isp but need look farther into it
    That costs time and money. It does not make sense to spend that time and money when there are so few Chinese players, especially for a game that is not sold in China. It is both safer and less costly to have a separate, China-only server, like with Fantasy Earth Zero.

I know it is tough when a game is not sold in your market, but it cannot be helped. China is getting better, it is not better enough yet.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think what OP is trying to get at is that Square blocks Chinese IPs from FFXI. Completely understandable.

Unfortunately, Square also blocks Korean IPs from connecting, necessitating a VPN. Come on, really?
    (0)

Character
    Cloverkitty
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    many of the mmos are blocking chinese data and there ip's there your gil sellers and more, The hijack accounts and what not , but need look at the isp but need look farther into it the isp, they ghost alot of the isp and what not .
    *I know 3 major companies are about to stop all stuff in china in a month, amazon,google and microsoft, are in a month going block everything in china because of some hacks coming out of there*
    Do you have any articles to show the last half of what you said. Because at this moment your final part of the argument just destroyed any credibility you have.
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SE is japaness, not chinese.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    SE is japaness, not chinese.
    The poster is from China (or at least, it appears that way.)
    (0)