Character
    Rouhin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 41

Tips for Learning Spells??? Please Help!?!?

Hello, I am new to Blue Mage and have been reading alot about learning spells and its difficulty. I haven't been able to find specific tips or maybe the best ways and or areas to learn these spells.

I tried to learn Sandspin from Worms in South Gustaberg and had no luck, not 1 worm casted Sandspin, I am now trying to get Metallic Body and have had many Crabs cast it but I haven't learned it. I am currently lvl 12, BLU Magic lvl 20, and Sub Job is RDM.

Does anyone have any Specific Tips on learning spells from Specific Monsters and Specific Spells or General Tips. I have been spamming Dia and it seems to work.

Thanks!
    (0)

Tunnel worms are extremely weak, so you will likely kill them before they have a chance to use a TP move at all. at lvl 12 I would personally kill worms in la theine or konschat, as they won't die so fast.

Mobs use their TP moves as soon as they hit 100% TP when their HP is below 25%, so it is best to knock them down to 25% before spamming dia.

Dia is only effective if it does 1+ damage.

Here is the best guide for where to learn spells, and at what level.
    (2)

Character
    Rouhin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 41
    Thanks! I had that guide it is def great.

Thanks for the Tips very helpful!
    (0)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Its easy at times, though at times it'll be painful. So keep skill capped at all times and get any and all skill up gear/ af gloves. Also hope and praying helps. If all else fails bring a stick or club.
    (0)