Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Kurow
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Can we still participate in a later round of the event if we show up late?
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Thank you for the information, Volkai! We added the Steam install locations to the Test Client Installation Guide !
    Hurray! I am very glad to see this!
    Although, I think when I used the location that you specify here (with \ffxi\SquareEnix\) it created a \ffxi\SquareEnix\SquareEnix\ file path. Is that what it's supposed to do? Or did I do something wrong, and that really is the correct file path instead of just ending it at \ffxi\ ?
    If you didn't already do so I'd suggest testing it with a fresh Steam install just to make certain... if you didn't already do so. Although I suppose it might work anyways?
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSL View Post
    Can we still participate in a later round of the event if we show up late?
    Yes! Reps will be waiting in Lower Jeuno to pass out Linkshells for those who arrive late. You may participate in the next hunt after receiving the Linkshell.

Hurray! I am very glad to see this!
    Although, I think when I used the location that you specify here (with \ffxi\SquareEnix\) it created a \ffxi\SquareEnix\SquareEnix\ file path. Is that what it's supposed to do? Or did I do something wrong, and that really is the correct file path instead of just ending it at \ffxi\ ?
    If you didn't already do so I'd suggest testing it with a fresh Steam install just to make certain... if you didn't already do so. Although I suppose it might work anyways?
    We double checked the Steam installation path with a fresh install and confirmed the directory in the guide. This portion of the guide was intended to show where Steam would typically install FFXI-related files on your computer; we didn't mean it as a "you must install in this location"! So don't panic!

It's also just a way for users to find where their files are located to better assist with the following steps in the guide. Follow those and you shouldn't have any issues, regardless of where the install is on your PC.
    (1)

Okipuit - Community Team

Just about ready to start! Head on over to the Lower Jeuno home point and we'll hand you a linkshell.
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    *sigh*, getting the instant crash problem again... I could swear I didn't fark it up this time =\
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I WAS THE GRANDEST WINNAR OF ALL
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (1)

i enjoyed this event i didnt win but i had a great time trying we should have more of these events in the future
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Invadaru View Post
    i enjoyed this event i didnt win but i had a great time trying we should have more of these events in the future
    Agreed. Only include EU people next time. Regional events in a global game are stupid.
    (4)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

a friend of mine participated in this as did i they recieved the athena orb @ 1 am from a gm on shiva i play on cerberus and havent seen or heard from a gm but im not concerned about getting my orb im sure ill get it eventualy but why do they have to hand deliver them seems to me like a lot of work tracking down each person to give them thier orb gotta hand it to the community reps for dedication!! on another note would love to see another event soon (perhapse a prerelease run through of adoulin)
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast