Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

with less than 60 days....geo & RFN info where?

with less than 60 days remaining will we EVER see legitimate information arround GEO and RFN prior to launch? i mean seriously... not a single scrap of info since initial announce
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not a single scrap of info was avialable about dnc and sch before they came out either.
    (1)

Player
    Supposedly, Famitsu is set to preview Seekers of Adoulin next week so perhaps more will be revealed then.
    (0)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Not a single scrap of info was avialable about dnc and sch before they came out either.
    A stupid tradition that deserves to be broken.
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    A stupid tradition that deserves to be broken.
    Some people like surprises. If they give all the details now, people are going to prejudge the jobs, either going "this sounds awesome" or writing them off before even playing them.

That's not to say I don't want to know more about the jobs, but in 10 days are we going to post a "50 days to release and not a scrap of info" thread? 40 days? 30 days? 10 days? 5 days?

I really doubt badgering them is going to help.
    (3)

Character
    Darkcloudx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The Seekers of Adoulin site just got an update :V
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    aye, reveals a fair bit of info about geomancer.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/adoulin/index.html
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I see absolutely no reason for why anyone would be so desperate for this information. You'll know everything you need to know about it once it's released. Why do you care for info about it now? What will you do with it? Will you try to make up strategies and think up gear sets? I really don't get it.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I see absolutely no reason for why anyone would be so desperate for this information. You'll know everything you need to know about it once it's released. Why do you care for info about it now? What will you do with it? Will you try to make up strategies and think up gear sets? I really don't get it.
    Know more info now, know what to tell them to adjust before its here, hope they listen to the smart playerbase who plays the game.
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Know more info now, know what to tell them to adjust before its here, hope they listen to the smart playerbase who plays the game.
    I think the smart playerbase already knows that that's a fool's errand. And aside from that, there's no way to tell the precise battle mechanics from superficial information that is released beforehand, such as what is up on the website. It's impossible to make qualified decisions without seeing the actual effects of the abilities and the extent of the effects (how much +/- do they give to which stats, what's the effective ranges, will it count before, after or stack with other buffs, etc.). All they can possibly release beforehand is to satisfy curiosity bit by bit, which I see absolutely no point in, seeing how it will be completely satisfied once the expansion is released.
    (7)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast