Character
    Koyaghi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 21

Two returning and one totally new player... looking for LS / new friends!

My husband and I played here and there since around the release of the second expansion. (Remembering back then, some people were nice, otherwise we didn't have much help...) We lost our old account information and so made new ones. My warrior is already 18 and counting, since I have FFXI up on one screen while my college assignments are on my second monitor. Husband plays a little less due to a weird work schedule and is our white mage.

I've also brought with us my cousin, who is so brand spanking new she spent a few hours like a sugar-high kid running around Windurst much to my amusement. She's already picking up the game pretty fast as a black mage.

We'd like to join a linkshell or two to meet others we can play with, or make our own, (or both). The three of us are adults, obviously, at times a little immature with random jokes, anime/game nuts, and are here to have a good time.

Either send me a tell at Koyaghi or message me here. Whichever is good.
    (0)

Character
    Koyaghi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 21
    Better yet... are there any Linkshells still active that take new players? It's not seeming like this server in general is very active. Then again we're not at endgame content, either. (Although it is nice not having to compete with others for a monster this time around...)

Any LS's I've found for this server so far, they are old ads and it doesn't look like they're responsive nowadays anyways.
    (0)

Character
    Bocajo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 80
    I'm curious to know if you ever found a linkshell home. I've just reactivated my account (which will be on Cerberus) and haven't played since around the same time as you.
    (0)