Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
    I just want to know one thing. I got the Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection -- Abyssea Edition through Steam. If I pre-order Seekers of Adoulin through the official site now, and I do the download and installation, will it work?
    Both versions are exactly the same and thus totally compatible, you'll just have to make sure that Seekers of Adoulin installs to where-ever steam puts FFXI. I don't know exactly where that is but I assume it's just with all other steam games?

Alternatively, the installer may be a symbol of how horrible SE is at designing software for computers, and you'll want to make sure that FFXI is already where Seekers of Adoulin is predetermined to install to by moving the Playonline folder that contains FFXI et al. to Program Files.

Either way, it'll work with minimal fuss.
    (0)

I assume that this all means that there will be no test server pre-release >.> Roll on 2 weeks of emergency maints
    (2)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I'm sure with the update to the Seekers of Adoulin site, you guys are getting anxious for the expansion, especially now that you now a bit more about the mysterious geomancer job.
    For those in EU it's a non-event.

On the NA site there's a big green 'preorder now' button, which is entirely absent from the EU site, I see no way to pre-order it here.

Seems EU players aren't intended to play this expac.

I apologise for my sarrcastic comment some weeks ago when people were complaining about the lack of a pre-order facility for the EU, I was assuming SE EU were being their usual tardy selves and were taking a few days longer than the rest of SE worldwide in getting things together: some 4 weeks or more later clearly I was wrong.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kraggy; 03-14-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Character
    Yveltal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    Okay, I bought the pre-order thing. The problem now is that I can't even check on my order. FindMyOrder.com asks for an order number and a password, and I don't have a password. It won't take my Square Enix password, either. Do I just need to wait for the release date itself, or is there something really wrong here? I even tried the password help thing, and it just says my password was based on my order.
    (0)
    Cardfight!! Vanguard is the best TCG of all time.

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
    Okay, I bought the pre-order thing. The problem now is that I can't even check on my order. FindMyOrder.com asks for an order number and a password, and I don't have a password. It won't take my Square Enix password, either. Do I just need to wait for the release date itself, or is there something really wrong here? I even tried the password help thing, and it just says my password was based on my order.
    You cannot find an order if it is not been physicly shipped yet, and even then it might sometimes take up to 24 hours before it can be tracked based on what delivery company is doing it
    (0)

Character
    Genevie
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This question might have already been asked.I'm not looking through everything to find out I'm gonna ask anyway.If I bought the XBox version (EU) and entered my code on the SE account page would the game still install from the server.I don't really want to have a download without a box and artwork.Id rather do it this way if it's possible.
    (0)

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    This question might have already been asked.I'm not looking through everything to find out I'm gonna ask anyway.If I bought the XBox version (EU) and entered my code on the SE account page would the game still install from the server.I don't really want to have a download without a box and artwork.Id rather do it this way if it's possible.
    the Expansion is not downloaded from the servers from SE. so no, the code however will work for your account but you would have to play on X360, untill you find an uploaded version of the digital download for PC (which is universal unlike the registration code)
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSI View Post
    the Expansion is not downloaded from the servers from SE. so no, the code however will work for your account but you would have to play on X360, untill you find an uploaded version of the digital download for PC (which is universal unlike the registration code)
    So is THIS how SE expects us EU PC players to get it .. buy the XBOX version then wait for someone else to upload a torrent?

REALLY?
    (0)

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    So is THIS how SE expects us EU PC players to get it .. buy the XBOX version then wait for someone else to upload a torrent?

REALLY?
    As it stands atm yes, I wish them good luck tho, cause only amazon.co.uk has them up for pre-order, so they gotta do the job of probally 50 if not more stores through out EU, to supply it to a bunch of countries.
    (0)

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    Seriously, mods, what's going on with the EU PC boxed release?
    Where is the EU Seeker's Edition for PC and X360?
    We're fans, we're not here to bash you, we're here to talk about a game we *like*!
    Please, tell us, where are we going to be able to buy the game in the version we want?
    (It really shouldn't be this hard to give Square-Enix our money.)
    (1)

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast