Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ipotane
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    looks like they're using XSI to create content, so probably xp. Don't think vista was ever officially supported.
    (0)

Greetings everyone!

The Community Team has journeyed deep into Ulbuka to explore all the brand-new content Seekers of Adoulin has to offer. We're happy to say that we are currently planning to hold a live stream in the very, very near future to show off and comment on some of the new aspects that can be found in the expansion. Once we have a confirmed broadcasting date we will be sure to update you all, but please look forward to joining myself and the rest of the Community Team for some awesome live stream action.
    (20)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Please please please PLEASE refer to the person who is function as the camera as Mr./Ms. Camera the entire time.

(2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Player
    While this is good news, we are but 13 days from release, and we are still waiting till the "very, very near future" to see things, this for some reason does not make me happy or feel better about the expansion.
    (9)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You do release Demon, that before all we got was pictures of new expansions and barely that. We should consider ourselves lucky we are even getting this. I for one took off 6 straight days from work to play. Going to be epic honestly.
    (2)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Player
    I do realize that, but its still pathetic on many levels that it took till this close to release that we will be getting some video about it in the "very, very near future" especially when going by their normal speed on things. This sort of thing should have been here already a month or more before release, not a week and a half. Besides that they have showed off very little so far, what we have actually seen was a trailer, I honestly don't think the English side of things has seen anything else or at least not much.

We should be excited about the new events, looking forward to what is coming, they originally made some things sound very new to the game and as if it were completely different than we have seen before, like the exploring, being able to remove obstacles in terrain. Rather than showing any of this off so far, we have seen nothing, we have had some words thrown at us, but more from third party sources than from SE and the official site itself. So while I am still looking forward to the expansion, I feel like it is a hollow excitement, its like a kid excited for Christmas, I could open my present to find the best thing I could have wished for, something that was worth the wait and excitement. At the same time, I could open my present to find a lump of coal which I hate and despise, only proving more to me that my parents do not care and that all these months of excitement about my presents was only setting myself up for a massive disappointment.

Basically, I feel this is long overdue, and I feel like its to little to late, we should have saw a lot more of the expansion and what it has to offer by now, and at this point it feels like a hollow gesture to give us a little video on it when most of us have spent our money on it already if we were going to, and it will be out in less than two weeks.
    (1)

Character
    Litos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 80
    What's more amazing is that this close to release, people in the EU can't even preorder or buy the digital edition of the product yet. You can preorder an Xbox disc... yay.

Why they wouldn't just let us purchase the expansion code on the account management website and have the client download all necessary data is beyond me. But that's how it's been for more than ten years, no need to change, right?
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by tobyx View Post
    What's more amazing is that this close to release, people in the EU can't even preorder or buy the digital edition of the product yet. You can preorder an Xbox disc... yay.

Why they wouldn't just let us purchase the expansion code on the account management website and have the client download all necessary data is beyond me. But that's how it's been for more than ten years, no need to change, right?
    While I agree that is ridiculous that EU players are getting that kind of treatment, the reason for not letting us download it from the client is simple. Look at updates the day they come out, the amount of issues people have downloading it, the speed it goes at, if it were a full expansion doing that it would take much longer and it would be hellish wait times for people. When a new update happens right now it takes about 2 hours for a larger update which adds things like Neo-Salvage, many people are forced to wait a while because the servers can not support that many people downloading it at one time, so they are disconnected either during the update or before they can start it. If it were a full on expansion being downloaded, it would take more like 10 hours or more and it would also end up being a much longer waiting line because of the time it takes.

Or at least, thats what I believe, if I am wrong someone please correct me.
    (0)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Wow what a bunch of negative nancys! Thanks Camate for the information that the COMMUNITY TEAM went out of their way to film and narrate a video for us only a few days after there were multiple forum requests. Considering the DEVELOPMENT TEAM was probably extremely hard at work making sure there weren't a large number of glitches considering you guys developed the entire expansion in maybe 6-9 months. I wish I could take 6 days off of work as well and I would if it were up to me. I only hope that all of the new gear introduced in the expansion doesn't make all the recent "best" gear obsolete since I just finally got nearly completely pimped. From what I've seen on the SoA website though, I'm stoked about the HNM type fights and hope they invite some of the old school strategy killing again.

Last thing though, can you tell us if the new 1-Hours and embrava/perfect defense nerf are coming so that I can sell all my enhancing gear to buy it back in 2 months. Thanks!
    (4)

Character
    Rayix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Camate,

Can you please tell the Camera man to tab around frequently, be in THIRD person view the entire time, and for the love of Altana...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MINIMUM GRAPHIC SETTINGS. I've watched the JP stream recording, and quite frankly, it made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Is it going to be a set of NA representatives, or will it be Matsuiakihiko and Mocchi in english?
    (1)
    The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power.
    How can I explain this to you... The sly eagle hides its claws.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast