Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This suggestion is complicated by no male model (NPCs dont count as they don't use regular equipment) for mithra and no female model for galka, so not everyone would be able to do it. Without equality in cross dressing (dammit) we shouldn't have it.
    just because you are a Galka and would look silly in an Opaline Dress does not make this an idea that shouldn't happen, Galka look pretty silly already in DNC AF, so I think we should have it
    (3)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    just because you are a Galka and would look silly in an Opaline Dress does not make this an idea that shouldn't happen, Galka look pretty silly already in DNC AF, so I think we should have it
    Nope. If I can't have it, you can't have it. Fairness and equality for all.
    (1)

Player
    Crossdressing liberates the male soul. Its a great endeavor to strive for ultimate beauty. Just as one strives to be the best competent player, maybe some of us just want to look pretty. I want to be a pretty slayer of wyrms. I want to walk down Jeuno in a lime colored dress, my hair tucked back, and wear the female version of DNC AF1 Feet. I could put on a great show. I will still be a man, but I would a pretty man.
    (4)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This thread should have been closed along time ago... dude its just a game!
    Crossdressing liberates the male soul. Its a great endeavor to strive for ultimate beauty. I will still be a man, but I would a pretty man.
    Could a GM please closed this thread already, there is no reason for this and its totally off the topic if there was one to start off with.
    (1)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    its totally off the topic if there was one to start off with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if FFXI will ever allow crossdressing as part of this fine MMO.
    You're the one who's "totally off the topic" here. If you're offended, why did you click through on "I want to crossdress in FFXI?"
    (3)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    if you have a probelm with the topic, use the report button, that's what it's there for.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're the one who's "totally off the topic" here. If you're offended, why did you click through on "I want to crossdress in FFXI?"
    I clicked to check it out as I do most threads. I'm not offended at all, should I be? Are you agreeing this thread should be closed, as it might be inappropriate and offended Members?
    (0)

Character
    Tyrion
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Man, you're just no fun at all. If anyone was derailing, it was me trying to tag on BDSM furniture like a congresscritter adding pork to a new bill. Lighten up, Francis, it's a game.

Also this thread is way more fun than topic #999,999 of job adjustments that suck, the good ones aren't listened to or thrown on to another job. Asking why only 3 or 4 things have been implemented from the road maps and then released and stayed broken. Why adjustments announced by SE 2-3 years ago are yet to be implemented. I feel like I should be chasing SE around a flat, giving her a slap across the face and screaming "WHERE'S MY UPDATED COP RINGS, SE! WHERE'S DINNER! WHERE'S MY NEW SUMMONS, SE! WHY DO YOU MAKE STORYLINE REWARDS SO BLEH FOR THE MOST PART!" and then sit down in front of a tv, watch a japanese game show where someone gets hit in the nuts or breaks a spine, and down a Kirin Ichiban.

For reference SMBC Theater's take on it. NSFW language
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23RbB8rIS8
    (3)
    Last edited by Omegablue; 02-05-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
    Crossdressing liberates the male soul. Its a great endeavor to strive for ultimate beauty. Just as one strives to be the best competent player, maybe some of us just want to look pretty. I want to be a pretty slayer of wyrms. I want to walk down Jeuno in a lime colored dress, my hair tucked back, and wear the female version of DNC AF1 Feet. I could put on a great show. I will still be a man, but I would a pretty man.
    Hahaha, oh wow. I just tried to put this together in my mind, and I think my imaginator is broken now.
    (1)

Character
    Yru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I'd like to wear that white tux thing as a mithra too.
    Tuxedo Mithra sounds hot. You get a like.
    (1)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast