Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Bring back skilling up in Campaign Battle. Restore the desire to play in WOTG areas.

Something I would love to see again, is to see people come back to [s] and campaign battle again. I mean right now.. seems no one cares to much, since you really dont gain much anymore. I mean if you cant skill up. Whats the point? Yet when you have Besieged and Abyssea for super fast skill ups. Just seems the removal of skill up from Campaign is pointless and should be returned. (However you could still make it that you cant skill up off the towers/buildings) Just would love to see more life back in WOTG areas again.
    (35)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I fully support this & would also like to suggest granting a temp retrace item to all players that participated in campaign battles once the battles end over having to waste 5-10 minutes running to an NPC.

It would be nice to have allied tags renewed automatically when capped or for them to remove the cap on exp also. It's annoying trying to renew tags with campaign mobs interrupting the event.
    (6)
    Last edited by Vagrua; 02-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I am surprised not many more are chiming in for WOTG fun again?
    (0)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    I am surprised not many more are chiming in for WOTG fun again?
    I can't speak for others, but it was never fun for me, and being able to skill wouldn't help much, since you can still skill better in Abyssea.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dziuk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I would like to see more interest in campaign as well. Skilling up would help some. I especially like the idea of the cap being removed, or tags being refreshed automatically. Hell, I'd be happy to just be able to check how much has built up, so you can renew them yourself once you've reached the cap.
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    campaign was a lot of fun. skilling up there would make thingsinteresting. a chance at good items would be pretty awesome too. maybe pulse cells?
    (1)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Skill ups would not be enough, I fear. Getting to Abyssea is easier than getting to a town in the past, unless you happen to be a blm. Campaign battles need to be tracked. You might show up late to the fight and it will end right as you approach the enemies. Abyssea is always there and will not run away from you. Sometimes on attacking fights, all you get are fortifications, and it sucks. Abyssea does not suffer from these issues.

To make campaign battles popular again, you need more than just adding skillups into the mix. There are many ways this could be accomplished, but I recommend adding skillups, adding faster travel into the past, making fighting fortifications more engaging and rewarding, and improving the union loot drops a bit.
    (5)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We need this, skill ups in campaign battle. Also please add new gears at 99 from campaign rewards. The best scenario would be you need to purchase the original gears, then upgrade to +1, +2 with heavy boosted stats. This will attract a lot of new people to do more campaign.
    (2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    As long as said 'heavy boosted stats' are set only to campaign, most of the playerbase will continue to ignore them.

I seriously think that at some point in the distance past, there might have been some grand plan for campaign. But something happened (FF14???) and seems all said plan were dropped and campaign became just something out there.
    (1)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Skillups in campaign would be wonderful!
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast