Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Balance everything but Dynamis

Am I the only person who is tired of zoning into Dynamis Valkurm, seeing 10 people in the zone and finding out that they are all in the same place?

Personally I think these are some of the major reasons for this problem.

1. Cactuars do 2k needles instead of 1k needles, I guess no one on the dev team has ever played a taru.

2. Fly trap's Sporific does not wear off when you get hit. Who's bright idea was this?

3. Nihility Song dispels food, this is a stupid affect when you are asked to spam monsters like this

These very simple problems are causing huge congestion is Dynamis Valkurm
    (14)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Am I the only person who is tired of zoning into Dynamis Valkurm, seeing 10 people in the zone and finding out that they are all in the same place?

Personally I think these are some of the major reasons for this problem.

1. Cactuars do 2k needles instead of 1k needles, I guess no one on the dev team has ever played a taru.

2. Fly trap's Sporific does not wear off when you get hit. Who's bright idea was this?

3. Nihility Song dispels food, this is a stupid affect when you are asked to spam monsters like this

These very simple problems are causing huge congestion is Dynamis Valkurm
    Cactaurs I agree, Flytraps have the same kind of sleep as everything else in Dynamis, nightmare sleep, or hyper-sleep, depending on your preferred name, which means you do not wake from damage. Nihility Song I disagree with, I see people there often, and I know few people willing to spend money on food for Dynamis where they are going to make money.
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just make all the Dyna mobs do 9,999 damage attacks. There problem solved, have a nice day.

Ohh wait ...

Your problem is that you want to still be able to do Dyna but you don't want others to be able to do it the same as yourself.

Just stop playing MMO's then, many single player games out there let you do whatever you want and there's never anyone to compete with.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I think he's actually saying he'd like more mobs in dynamis to be fightable by small groups. It is annoying that people stick to the same 3 mob types and compete for pops for 2 hours while 60% of the zone is untouched. I'd be in favor of mobs respawning faster if nothing else. As is now it's not a problem though... you just have to win claim.
    (10)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Just make all the Dyna mobs do 9,999 damage attacks. There problem solved, have a nice day.

Ohh wait ...

Your problem is that you want to still be able to do Dyna but you don't want others to be able to do it the same as yourself.

Just stop playing MMO's then, many single player games out there let you do whatever you want and there's never anyone to compete with.
    I wish I had your reading comprehension skills.
    (16)

Character
    Aeonknight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You know what would fix your problem more efficiently and actually improve dynamis as a whole? Fixing the imbalance between JA procs and magic/WS procs.

you don't need to nerf mobs just to open up camps, they would still be less efficient than the mobs people already camp over each other on.
    (11)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonk View Post
    You know what would fix your problem more efficiently and actually improve dynamis as a whole? Fixing the imbalance between JA procs and magic/WS procs.

you don't need to nerf mobs just to open up camps, they would still be less efficient than the mobs people already camp over each other on.
    His problem is accessibility. He doesn't want others to be able to solo them though he still wants to be able to bring in his own multi-box setup. The OP isn't looking for mobs to kill, he wants less competition for currency.

I agree with you that fixing the proc rate on magic and WS would be a vast improvement.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonk View Post

this!. this will open lot more camps to people. JA proc are way higher then magic/ws. if this was fix people would not be just spamming only JA mobs.
    (0)

Or more people could realise the epicness of ws procs on pup.. since the automaton's provoke and flash count as ws, I am able to have a 85%+ proc rate during ws phase.. and far less competition! Can even swap in a tarutaru sash with TH+1 augment on it to be on par with falcorr/yuly. Not to mention constant haste/-na/erase/cures/pro/shell (and phalanx/stoneskin with rdm head)
    (2)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Player
    BLU can solo all of the mobs in valkurm utilizing the plague effect from delta thrust, then just zerg them down while terror'd. They will never use any tp moves if you know what you're doing. I really don't see what the problem is, besides poor job choice. There are three other zones as well.

And cacti use 2k, 4k, and 10k needles, so you're dead, taru or not.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast