Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Melseain
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Love You THIS Much

Welcome home! I lit the candles, burning the incense, and made you a meal with all of your favorite sweets.

Prize selection
    Keepsake Case

(0)

Character
    Cleverkitten
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    A Journey Together That Never Ends

I met Karellen 9 years ago, on my first day as an adventurer. The world was brand new and we shared one desire: to see it all. From white sands and starlit nights in Selbina, to feasts at the Cooking Guild in Windurst; fish caught on the beaches of Purgonorgo, and long, hot days under the trees of Kazham, we've always been together in this wide world. A new land awaits, with the promise of wild nature and the knowledge of centuries. This design is about where we've been, and where we're headed.

Prize Selection: Keepsake Case
    (1)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Le Chocobo à Bascule Restaurant

Hello all you lovers, and welcome to Le Chocobo à Bascule Restaurant! Come, leave your coats, gobbiebags and greatswords with the Maître d on your left and give that special someone a Valentione's day they'll never forget. Take an evening off from the wide world of adventuring at our private dining tables, each area primed for a cozy, romantic atmosphere. Tonight we have the finest selection of succulent deserts and pastries made by head chef Ranpi-Monpi of Windurst. So then, table for two?

Prize Selection: Keepsake Case
    (2)
    Last edited by Shibayama; 02-21-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Player
    Entry name
    Beware: Mannequins May Bite!!!

Introduction text
    If one were to visit my Mog House they would be slightly off-put by all the mannequins scattered about. However, they would be surprised to learn that they are the guardians of my treasure. The Nomad Moogle Statue has magical powers which bring them to life when intruders break in. Their weapons are stained with the blood of many a thief, yet all are welcome...just don't touch my stuff...

Mog House decoration images:

Prize selection
    Keepsake Case
    (0)

Character
    Tankar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Entry name
    <A Win-diddly-durstian Valentione's Day Dessertaru~>

Introduction text
    <Lakshmi's #1 Yagudo Fan is ready for a hot date with a cute Yagudo. Tank prepared a cozy area separated from the rest of the house via Partitions that hide them away from any prying LS mates or peeping tarus. With Yagudo Drinks out, tea warmed up in the Matkas, and some cakey-wakey for her sweetie-weetie, this mog house is 110% ready for a simple, Windurstian-themed Valentione's evening to show her special Beastman that all you need is Love. ;D (And a bodyguard on standby just in case).>

Welcoming my Yagudo friend. ;D

Display of the western half of my MH.

My mithran bodyguard.

Prize selection
    Gem Case
    (0)
    Last edited by Tankar; 02-21-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Changed my entry submission.

Player
    Note: This is the same Square Enix account as the entry above, but this is a different PlayOnline account. Apie and Cegiana are 2 separate paying customers who are on the same Square-Enix Account (did that because of security token.) Rules for this contest are 1 entry per person, we are two people, so here is the second person's entry.

Entry name
    A Creepy Path To A Happy Moogle

Introduction text
    When you enter my Mog House, many eyes will gaze upon you. Every step you take, the eyes will know. So watch your step, otherwise you will have to wipe pumpkin off your greaves. Across from the remains of Duke Decapod is an intense battle between many statues, well more of a stand off. Along the same wall as my bookshelf is my Royal Squire's Bunk, of which I sleep on the top bunk. The bottom bunk is for my moogle, I treat her well. Plus I think there's some flowers and a wooden chocobo family in there somewhere. {/farewell}

Prize selection
    Gemstone Case
    (0)

Character
    Kirameki
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Entry name
    Superbly sublime simplistic monk seeks spontaneity
    Introduction text
    Despite being a devote monk in the service of the Republic of Bastok, even this adventurer needs time to herself. Flowers are always a treat. It tickles my fancy just as I tickle my moogle. The bells and wishes of the bamboo grass remind one of sweet memories. With the serene scents of the Walahran incense burner to soothe ones soul, a busy house leads to a busy mind on the battlefield. One should be focused on the task at hand. Remaining calm and collected with all... DANGIT PRISHE! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to photobomb my house ><

Prize Selection
    Gem Case
    (0)
    Last edited by Nightide; 02-21-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Character
    Tresami
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 75
    Love-Shack Bun~ny

First of all, let me apologize for the last minute entry. I was doing a Valentine's Day service for Leviathan server so I hadn't had the opportunity to spruce up my Moghouse until now. During all this time, poor little Moogsie (my nickname for Mr. Moogle who runs my Mog) was left all alone. ^^ So, I came home and fixed him up a nice little Valentione's appreciation dinner. Don't forget to share the love this year, Vanadiel. ~ <3 Your LoveBunny

Prize selection
    Keepsake Case
    (0)

The Valentione’s Day Mog House Decoration Contest entry period has come to an end!
    Thank you for submitting all of your lovely entries!

We’ll be carefully looking over each of your entries and will announce the winners on, or around, Thursday, March 14th, 2013.

*Please note: Just as the rules stated during the entry period, we ask that you leave your Mog House layout as it is until we have announced the winners.
    (0)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4