Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Because everyone knows how Goddam important it is to be able to pre-order umpteen weeks ahead of release.
    Actually, yes. You see, with how this game is, within a week of the expansion coming out people will have found amazing pieces of gear and how to get them, very quickly, it will become the normal, and people without it will be 'gimp' so without the ability to assure yourself that you are one of the first people to goto the new content, you are possibly creating future problems for yourself within the community. You see, were this just a shooter or something coming out, you would miss out on a few ranks, or not know maps as well, but in the case of this game, you may be excluded out of old content, because you do not have new content. For that very reason it is understandable to want to make absolutely sure you can access the new content as soon as possible.
    (5)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Rage post.....

lol you have no clue what a rage post is...

a rage post is where one party makes based/unbased claims about a situation, topic, or event in a "angry" or upset manner with the sole purpose of expressing ones dissatisfaction for the theme in question (Aka what you did).

a FLAME is where someone deliberatley makes a post about someone specifically attempting to get a "rise" or response from the target.

what i did here was closer to a flame, however my intent was not to get a response, more of a "hey, your being illogical and you need to stop".

I didn't call you names, i simply acknowledged your stance / attitude as "ignorant"

FYI "Ignorant" is not a noun or pronoun therefore it cannot be considered name calling. see Google dictionary definition below

ig·no·rant
    /ˈignərənt/
    Adjective
    Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
    Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

lastly, "please go die in a fire" is a common american forum expression that is loosely used; it carries no true significance.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    *removed insult due to moderation requirements.

The community team has been busy with:
    1) the media tour (for the majority of last month)
    2) the launch of the ARR Beta Phase 1
    3) monitoring the FFXIV forums for NDA Breaches,
    4) dealing with the FFXIV Legacy beta glitch
    5) providing information on SOA for FFXI fans
    6) Struggling to keep both FFXI and FFXIV's forum up to date
    7) Translating posts that are comprised purely of broken english for the debug/dev team
    8) Translating Dev info to comprehensible english for us.
    9) having to sift through legitimate claims, and legitimate crap
    10 Doing it all with a grand total of what FIVE people?

Please do us all a favor and think before you make a serious post criticizing the community team. they do an INCREDIBLE job with so few team members and such daunting tasks.

i also think you owe our moogle friend an apology for your ill thought comment....
    (1)

All those posts and yet mine isnt the posts being removed, The ignorance is because you assume that im the one who didnt know when infact i quite clearly did know, as your prvious posts show this is your ignorance not mine.

Secondly my post simply asked for the response to be "sooner" next time, nothing more, you took this as being insulting when other people in this very thread have clearly aggreed with my stand point. This is you being a "Rager" argueing for the sake of argueing not me being out of line perhaps you should take a break for the forums if you consider my post to be offensive because honestly its just getting your panties in a twist over nothing.

Edit: im not really going to bother defending myself anymore there is no need its clear you have lost, even the forums have removed your posts. this is my last post but i doubt you will stop any time soon.
    (4)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    lol. the post was removed because the line " please die in a fire " can be construed as threatening; which violates the forum ToS, hence why i re-posted it with the questionable item removed.

just for the sake of being correct, one of your posts WAS deleted by the moderators, however it was simply because you had quoted my original post.

Your post comes across as condescending.
    the way you phrased it comes across as "oh... thanks... next time suck less and try harder"

After having re-read your posts and i have come to realize that you have either probably never picked up an English text book, your first language wasn't English, or your under the age of 13. i mean really? argueing? i could have written it off as a mistake if you hadn't done it twice, not to mention inventing words, and the gross lack/miss-usage of commas in your posts. >_>

id have to guess from your usage of the term "Rager" that your native tongue is french .. since that's not an English word.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Since your so concerned about English.

Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    lol. The post was removed because the line " please die in a fire " can be construed as threatening; which violates the forum ToS, hence why i re-posted it with the questionable item removed.

Just for the sake of being correct, one of your posts was deleted by the moderators, however it was simply because you had quoted my original post.

Your post comes across as condescending.
    The way you phrased it comes across as "oh... thanks... next time suck less and try harder".

After having re-read your posts and I have come to realize that you have either probably never picked up an English text book, your first language wasn't English, or your under the age of 13. I mean really? Argueing? I could have written it off as a mistake if you hadn't done it twice, not to mention inventing words, and the gross lack/miss-usage of commas in your posts. >_>

I'd have to guess from your usage of the term "Rager" that your native tongue is french .. since that's not an English word.
    As far as "Rager" goes, you can consider it slang for someone that rages and is as much as an English word as lol or >_>.

Also, starting by writing "lol. The post" should of probably been written LOL, the post since just "Laughing out loud" isn't much of a sentence but is probably better used as a discourse marker.

^^ My English is terrible on forums, so I never really have an issue with other peoples as long as I can understand the point. Of course, you seem very concerned about it so I'd thought I'd help out.
    (6)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Hi all,

Apologies for the extremely late response.
    We understand that everyone is really excited about the new expansion and wants to be in on day one.

We would first of all like to assure you that we have not forgotten our EU players and we will be releasing a PC version (digital download only) and a XBox 360 version (boxed version). With regards to pre-orders, we are making some updates to store pages and we will let you know as soon as they are up
    (5)

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    *removed insult due to moderation requirements.

The community team has been busy with:
    1) the media tour (for the majority of last month)
    2) the launch of the ARR Beta Phase 1
    3) monitoring the FFXIV forums for NDA Breaches,
    4) dealing with the FFXIV Legacy beta glitch
    5) providing information on SOA for FFXI fans
    6) Struggling to keep both FFXI and FFXIV's forum up to date
    7) Translating posts that are comprised purely of broken english for the debug/dev team
    8) Translating Dev info to comprehensible english for us.
    9) having to sift through legitimate claims, and legitimate crap
    10 Doing it all with a grand total of what FIVE people?

Please do us all a favor and think before you make a serious post criticizing the community team. they do an INCREDIBLE job with so few team members and such daunting tasks.

i also think you owe our moogle friend an apology for your ill thought comment....
    I am sorry I disagree they have had a release date for the expansion well in advance of the beta. They should of not made them both collide if they have not got the manpower to cope with both. Also SOA should have priority as that is the game that is released first. I also think they have more than 5 people working on both.
    (2)
    Last edited by Masekase; 02-28-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Character
    Madlavitz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    just been able to pre-order a copy with amazon.co.uk
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    question to the reps, are you able to tell us if this download will be availiable on steam? or just a few other places?
    (0)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast