Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Masekase View Post
    I am sorry I disagree they have had a release date for the expansion well in advance of the beta. They should of not made them both collide if they have not got the manpower to cope with both. Also ARR should have priority as that is the game that is released first. I also think they have more than 5 people working on both.
    They are talking about the community team, not the devs, the community team is very small by compare, we have just about 5 reps who pop up on these forums from time to time and we share those very same people with the FFXIV forums from what I understand. Also, ARR is not releasing first, as the expansion is next month, while ARR has no current release date, unless you were referring to the beta. ARR should not really have priority as it is a game in progress that has not yet been finished or released, it is in testing phases, where as this one is on the market already with people paying out of their pockets each month to play it.

I disagree with them as well, but I find your points lacking, and believe you misinterpreted some of the post you quoted due to your response.
    (0)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    question to the reps, are you able to tell us if this download will be availiable on steam? or just a few other places?
    Hi Afin,

We are working to get this distributed on a number of sites including Steam and our Square Enix EU online store.
    The pre-order pages not up yet but they are on the way.

Also as madlavitz pointed out, amazon.co.uk are taking pre-orders for Xbox 360!
    (2)

Will the full Seekers edition of Final Fantasy XI be available in EU for the 360?
    (0)

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi Afin,

We are working to get this distributed on a number of sites including Steam and our Square Enix EU online store.
    The pre-order pages not up yet but they are on the way.

Also as madlavitz pointed out, amazon.co.uk are taking pre-orders for Xbox 360!
    Thankyou so much for that. Now I know for sure I can buy this with Steam, thats what im using right now.
    (0)

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    They are talking about the community team, not the devs, the community team is very small by compare, we have just about 5 reps who pop up on these forums from time to time and we share those very same people with the FFXIV forums from what I understand. Also, ARR is not releasing first, as the expansion is next month, while ARR has no current release date, unless you were referring to the beta. ARR should not really have priority as it is a game in progress that has not yet been finished or released, it is in testing phases, where as this one is on the market already with people paying out of their pockets each month to play it.

I disagree with them as well, but I find your points lacking, and believe you misinterpreted some of the post you quoted due to your response.
    Corrected post meant SOA not ARR
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So no Physical version for PC in Europe? But why?!
    It's coming out on physical format in both the US and JP, there are even 2 versions, just the expansion and a super mega-box with all of the content released so far, including a new jacket.

Why aren't you releasing a physical box for Europe as well?!
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    It's coming out on physical format in both the US and JP, there are even 2 versions, just the expansion and a super mega-box with all of the content released so far, including a new jacket.

Xbox360 is the only platform receiving a physical box besides PS2 for Japan.
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    aye, cheers for letting us know good deatails on this, we were all starting to get worried =/, but all is good now =D
    (2)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by madlavitz View Post
    just been able to pre-order a copy with amazon.co.uk
    Searching for "Adoulin" only finds an XBox version for me.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Actually, yes. You see, with how this game is, within a week of the expansion coming out people will have found amazing pieces of gear and how to get them, very quickly, it will become the normal, and people without it will be 'gimp' so without the ability to assure yourself that you are one of the first people to goto the new content, you are possibly creating future problems for yourself within the community. You see, were this just a shooter or something coming out, you would miss out on a few ranks, or not know maps as well, but in the case of this game, you may be excluded out of old content, because you do not have new content. For that very reason it is understandable to want to make absolutely sure you can access the new content as soon as possible.
    being able to preorder it now or 1week before release doesn't change anything, you wont be able to download it before release, nor play before server launch.
    And I hope nobody will be able to reach last tier of the "end game" (if any) released on launch in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post

I agree I wished we get a physical PC release, but the striked part is wrong, US doesnt get physical PC release
    (0)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast