Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulgore View Post
    Do i need or want to hear ya wining bout a item that is gonna be a digi dl only? No.
    If you don't need to hear (or rather, read) of someone whining, then you should avoid forums completely <.<

I honestly found it useful to know that Amazon only is giving the xbox version right now from alphamone's post. Saves me from going to check for my PC version.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    as much as i love to play on the pc, i do have my xbox as a backup, i have pre-ordered my 360 copy, but i do feel for the numerous people that feel let down. iirc the same happened with the soundtrack+, we kept getting replies of we'll get back to you, we'll get back to you, and in then end, we never got an eu release, i'm guessing thats how many people fear this is going to go also. Or very delayed. It is a shame, and yeah their maybe reasons for it thats very complicated. Its not the eu community teams fault as they can only pass on the info from se themselves, i just feel se is very poor at giving out info until last minute. People just want to know instead of feeling like they're getting the door slammed in their faces. We all love to play this game, and i don't think its a case of people complaining that they can't get a pre-order, just more like they feel they're going to get left behind on certain things within the game (even though se does release storyline content once every blue moon). It does make it unfair to those that pay the same amount as jp, and na players do whichever way its looked at. The main issue is just lack of info from se themselves, sort that out and i don't think we'd have 14 pages of complaints =(
    (0)
    Last edited by Afin; 03-23-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Hi all,

Here is the news you have all been waiting for!
    PC pre-orders are now available here:

Seekers of Adoulin
    http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-downlo...n-3778-37.html

Ultimate Collection: Seekers Edition
    http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-downlo....-3777-37.html

Sorry to have kept you all waiting.
    (8)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi all,

Seekers of Adoulin

Ok that was almost scary, I was complaining about this in linkshell chat less than 5 minutes before you posted this. But thank you, and no offense but about time!
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi all,

Seekers of Adoulin

Thank you for the updated information for the PC users, however tho probally to be expected:

1. Why is there NO 5 track mini bonus album for the Ultimate collection, as there is for the US/JP? (not that it bothers me cause I don't need ultimate collection myself.)
    2. Where are the links for the X360 users, that looking forward to the Ultimate collection? (not for myself but for others on the thread.)

Once again thank you.
    (2)
    Last edited by NDSI; 03-23-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Obviously the discount was an error. You know this. I know this. Its just another excuse to whine.

Fair play complaining about the lack of 360 Seekers Edition and 5 track mini album. This is obviously unfair. Everything else is just entitled bull.
    (2)

Character
    Drazzan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    So I've pre-ordered from that site. Thank You for providing that to us.
    Though out of curiosity, are you able to provide a limited time download of the Soundtrack to EU Customers?
    Say, a link that lasts for two weeks, for EU SE Account Holders who have activated Adoulin.
    I'm sure everyone here would appreciate that.

Thank You.
    (1)

Character
    Hatchetwarrior
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'll add some whine to this discussion. I'm currently an australian residing in hawaii for 3 month. So using an AU credit card,from an US ip address,on a UK website is an automatic denial,and as it seems now,a lock out from another attempt at a preorder. Why this could this not have been added to the log in page for FF (similar to how abyssea add ons where handled).

Hopefully i can get some resolve via email to the sites support. It shouldn't be so hard for me to give SE my money.
    (1)

Character
    Chaosi
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    I have the steam version of FFXI and I'd like to have adoulin added to that so I can download the whole game through one source only instead of having to go to different sites/services, for when I have to reinstall FFXI.
    Is there any information about when there will be adoulin added on steam?
    (1)

Character
    Komachii
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Need ultimate collection for the 360 or put up the game as on demand on live, im really affraid that my game disc going to die sometime.
    (1)

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast