Unyieldingsword
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 50
    Wow and still no answer.................FU YOU SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT CANCELED
    (1)

Player
    okay since you dont want/cant tell us where to the xbox version in eu (germany for me), can you atleast tell us if we get a digital download via xbox live or something like that?
    (1)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Hi,

Similarly to the previous Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, unfortunately there won’t be an Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition release for Xbox 360 (neither digital version nor boxed version).
    The EU Xbox 360 Seekers of Adoulin is only available from the following online stores:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantas.../dp/B00BLW4CUK
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fanta...adoulin-212084
    (You won't be able to walk into your local GAME store and pick up a copy)

There will not be a digital version for Xbox 360 either.

Therefore we regret to inform you that players outside of the UK will have to import their copies of Seekers of Adoulin from one of the above sites. We know this isn't the answer that you have been waiting to hear but we have made sure that your concerns have been passed on to all of the teams.
    (4)

Player
    Thank you! Finally we know what´s going on.
    I orderd it from amazon.co.uk

I would be easier if I could buy it here in germany, but atleast I have my answer now, and dont need to wait/search for a germany seller anymore.
    (1)

Character
    Wipes
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi,

Similarly to the previous Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, unfortunately there won’t be an Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition release for Xbox 360 (neither digital version nor boxed version).
    The EU Xbox 360 Seekers of Adoulin is only available from the following online stores:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantas.../dp/B00BLW4CUK
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fanta...adoulin-212084
    (You won't be able to walk into your local GAME store and pick up a copy)

There will not be a digital version for Xbox 360 either.

Therefore we regret to inform you that players outside of the UK will have to import their copies of Seekers of Adoulin from one of the above sites. We know this isn't the answer that you have been waiting to hear but we have made sure that your concerns have been passed on to all of the teams.
    /disgusted
    (5)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    so... still one unanswered question, which i'm pretty sure a bit of people are waiting for, is SoA going to be available on steam and if so when (i can recall some dev saying it would be on steam but no sight of it on there so far)?
    (2)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    Wow. What a way to insult the EU fanbase.
    No store release, no EU (only UK) release. No in-store releases. Not even a pre-order bonus.
    Wow. I'm.. appalled.

EDIT: I just went to the FFXI EU site and saw this notice:
    On 27 March, 2013, the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition will go on sale and those who purchase this special edition will also receive the Chocobo Shirt in-game bonus item. Please note that registration of the Chocobo Shirt campaign code will not be available until Seekers of Adoulin becomes playable.

*The specific time when Seekers of Adoulin content will become playable will be announced at a later date.
    Not an issue for us EU people!
    (3)
    Last edited by RagingAvatar; 03-25-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you're on Xbox in the EU and desperately want the Chocobo shirt, etc - there is a way to do it; albeit slightly more expensive.

Buy the Collectors Edition PC version -> Apply Registration Code to Square Enix Account
    Buy the regular SoA Expansion for Xbox -> Stick DVD in Xbox.

Hey presto, it cost you almost double, but you have your toys and now you can stop crying about it.

Yes it sucks. But this is SquareEnix, do you think they actually care about customer satisfaction? Beating a dead horse people, seriously. If you want to make an impact, talk with your wallet.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dazusu; 03-26-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Similarly to the previous Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, unfortunately there won’t be an Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition release for Xbox 360
    That's... not exactly clear from the official site, with the apparently claiming both versions will be available on both platforms, just as it is with the US version of the site. Was the lack of an EU release of the Xbox 360 version of UCSE always the intent, or is this a new development?

If it was always going to be the case, you guys really need to work on your messaging.
    (1)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtag View Post
    /disgusted
    Hey, at least they're pretending to support current EU Xbox players, if only in a lackluster way. You're getting more than NA PS2 players.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast