Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    The Canadian Amazon website (Amazon.ca) isn't any different than the European one. Both sites just have the 360 version up, although the EU one is the regular version while the Canadian one is the Collector's Edition. Very weird.

A question to the community reps if they're reading this thread (Or any other Canadian who might have made an attempt)... Are Canadians able to purchase and download the expansion from the SE store? Because the American Amazon website (Amazon.com) is no good and only works for US buyers for some wacky reason, so if Amazon is no good the SE store is pretty much my only hope.
    (0)
    Last edited by Muras; 03-15-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Muras View Post
    The Canadian Amazon website (Amazon.ca) isn't any different than the European one. Both sites just have the 360 version up, although the EU one is the regular version while the Canadian one is the Collector's Edition. Very weird.

A question to the community reps if they're reading this thread (Or any other Canadian who might have made an attempt)... Are Canadians able to purchase and download the expansion from the SE store? Because the American Amazon website (Amazon.com) is no good and only works for US buyers for some wacky reason, so if Amazon is no good the SE store is pretty much my only hope.
    You can purchase it as Canada, NA website covers the whole northern america region.
    (0)

Character
    Wipes
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent View Post
    As much as a pre-order for 360 is appreciated, can you give us details on where to get Adoulin for PC? Not a peep on Amazon or the SE Store. Two weeks before release without word on this is ridiculous.
    EU gets shit on again.... WTF SE
    (2)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Hi all,

First of all we would like to apologise for the lack of information on the upcoming expansion for EU players. We understand everyone’s frustrations and we do not take pleasure in making our loyal fans angry.

Some of you are concerned that the expansion will not be released in time. However, rest assured that we will still be releasing Seekers of Adoulin on the 27th March as scheduled.

The PC version will be digital download only so we won’t be running out of copies for sure.
    With regards to pre-order information for the PC, we will provide you with concrete details on where you can get it next week.

Once again we are sorry for having to make you wait.
    (2)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I think I won't be the only one in saying "about bloody time"

Nice to see we haven't been forgotten at least
    (2)

Character
    Atikka
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    so still no update on the collectors edition on the 360 for UK players, or normal version for those who play in Canada?
    (1)

Character
    Ryokaid
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    So.... I live in Australia and I can't find any Australian/New Zealand Xbox 360 versions for pre-order. So way I see it I'll be forced to import just to get the expansion. I think this was poorly planned for a new expansion since the lack of EU details till now. What's worse is labeling Australian/New Zealand part of the world with EU.
    (2)

Character
    Aalyphaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryokai View Post
    So.... I live in Australia and I can't find any Australian/New Zealand Xbox 360 versions for pre-order. So way I see it I'll be forced to import just to get the expansion. I think this was poorly planned for a new expansion since the lack of EU details till now. What's worse is labeling Australian/New Zealand part of the world with EU.
    Australia has been at the whims of EU releases since the days of the NES. Its the reason why we got probotector instead of contra, and why we sometimes need to wait up to a year for major games to be translated into the main European languages even if an English translation is available. Even then we still had to have someone distribute it locally. I don't think I saw any physical copies of WotG in stores until a couple of weeks after my PC version arrived in the mail from England.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamone View Post
    and why we sometimes need to wait up to a year for major games to be translated into the main European languages even if an English translation is available.
    On the plus side, that means AU/NZ got the only English-language version of Enix's Terranigma (you bastards).
    (1)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Wipes
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi all,

First of all we would like to apologise for the lack of information on the upcoming expansion for EU players. We understand everyone’s frustrations and we do not take pleasure in making our loyal fans angry.

Some of you are concerned that the expansion will not be released in time. However, rest assured that we will still be releasing Seekers of Adoulin on the 27th March as scheduled.

The PC version will be digital download only so we won’t be running out of copies for sure.
    With regards to pre-order information for the PC, we will provide you with concrete details on where you can get it next week.

Once again we are sorry for having to make you wait.
    whats this no pc version in a box?? EU shit on again or what?
    if i have to format my pc or i build a new pc, i then have to install from a 5 year old disc,(2008 edition) then donwload 5 years of updates as well as abyssea and now SOA and its the same for lolbox 360 but that takes me almost a full day (19+hours) to install and set up playing. EU really need's new disc's, and who knows it might bring some new players to the game.
    (0)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast