Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Character
    Bloodscript
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    can i ask where is the xbox 360 version of Seekers ultimate because i have been looking for it for a couple days now and i just cannot seem to find it even on the EU square enix website but yet the PC version is on there

Reading back on 1 of the previous post's i noticed that it says there will not be an ultimate edition for xbox 360 well that is a very stupid mistake by SE as obviously they want to make money but there is probly alot more xbox 360 players out there than you expect i am also looking for a copy so i can start dual boxing
    (0)
    Last edited by Bloodscript; 03-30-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodscript View Post
    can i ask where is the xbox 360 version of Seekers ultimate
    UCSE on Xbox is JP/NA only.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Bloodscript
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    soon as i go to buy a PC version the website stops working aswell >.< getting really annoyed with this shit
    (0)

4. 03-31-2013 12:06 PM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hi,

Similarly to the previous Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, unfortunately there won’t be an Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition release for Xbox 360 (neither digital version nor boxed version).
    The EU Xbox 360 Seekers of Adoulin is only available from the following online stores:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantas.../dp/B00BLW4CUK
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fanta...adoulin-212084
    (You won't be able to walk into your local GAME store and pick up a copy)

There will not be a digital version for Xbox 360 either.

Therefore we regret to inform you that players outside of the UK will have to import their copies of Seekers of Adoulin from one of the above sites. We know this isn't the answer that you have been waiting to hear but we have made sure that your concerns have been passed on to all of the teams.
    If anyone is looking for the xbox 360 ver of Soa these shops are out of stock..... i contacted them to see if they where getting any more in stock and they told me they where unsure does a rep have any info on this? the Eu release of Soa has been a total mess..... i dont know why in this day and age we cant just download it off xbl....
    (1)

Character
    Emilja
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I wonder why can ppl download SoF for pc and can't download thru XBL!
    We asked for it in amazon.uk and hope they will send the disk soon ;;
    (0)
    God gave us relatives, Thank God we can choose our friends.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilja View Post
    I wonder why can ppl download SoF for pc and can't download thru XBL!
    We asked for it in amazon.uk and hope they will send the disk soon ;;
    Getting a game on the PC is infinitely easier than on Xbox. When getting a game on PC you simply have to find someone who will host the file from you, such as Amazon, Steam, or something like that. Xbox is not the same, to get a game on Xbox Live, or rather Games on Demand it is harder because the only company you can ask is Microsoft, so if they say no, then you are screwed.
    (0)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20