Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Chopski
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrusha View Post
    Good news, the PC version is now up under pre-orders on the EU SE store.

Even up on the Australian store.
    Got a link? I can only see it as coming soon, no way to pre-order it.
    (2)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I still don't see a "preorder" link on either the POL website or the Adouline one.
    Where did you guys preorder it from?
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Kugo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Yea have you got a link please? All I get on the EU Store is 'Coming Soon' no pre order link.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Which store are you talking of Kugo?
    (link please)
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Kugo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eme...load/mmorpg/1/That's the one I've found. Guess this is the closest until release date.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Square Enix recently released Tomb Raider.

They gave a international price out months before and pre-orders happened soon after.
    They also gave reductions in price for pre-ordering.
    They had the game on steam.

So knowing that Square Enix can easily do these things, I plan on taking 2-4 month break until the money saved from my subscription = the full game price on steam.

Imo, this level of service is not really acceptable for an AAA game studio considering interdependent studios are able to deliver the small amount of requests we had such as a price and being able to pay for the game. Either way, the expansion won't even be complete when released so I won't be missing much outside of playing the new jobs.
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    Imo, this level of service is not really acceptable for an AAA game studio
    FFXI isn't an AAA game. It may have been ten years ago, but not today. It is literally not worth the attention that new titles are.

Investment in a game has to be comparable to its expected return. At this point, the budget and expected return are probably on a scale similar to mobile games; Crystal Defenders is probably a more appropriate comparison.

If you want the same fanfare as Tomb Raider, you should expect to pay Tomb Raider's price of $60 for the new Ultimate Collection.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryokai View Post
    So.... I live in Australia and I can't find any Australian/New Zealand Xbox 360 versions for pre-order. So way I see it I'll be forced to import just to get the expansion. I think this was poorly planned for a new expansion since the lack of EU details till now. What's worse is labeling Australian/New Zealand part of the world with EU.
    Considering how unpopular FFXI is here in AUS (no thanks to having to pay in euros even though AUD is a major global currency...) I highly doubt EB or JB Hi-Fi would order any copies in (there is STILL a singular brand new copy of Wings of the Goddess for 360 sitting on the shelf 3 yrs later in my local JB Hi-Fi >.> so if they cant shift that why would the order more unmovable product? lol).

Yet another reason why I would never play this game on console.. least on PC I can download it.
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Link please? Only think I can find is what Kugo posted (which is just a "coming soon" not a preorder)
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Aalyphaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Less than a week to go and all we have is a "we'll get back to you with info on preorders opening later" message.

Can you please at least tell us if orders will open before release day so we can have it on our accounts and ready for download, because it is going to be hard enough with the download servers being overloaded, we don't need to have the servers running the EU shop also be overloaded, increasing the risk of purchase issues, which would further delay getting to the new content.
    (1)

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast