Character
    Artaniss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 39

I think I am stuck in the old world

Hi all I am doing or did the quest for the SCH job and completed it. I thought I had a war scroll and I don't. I was following a friend who was walking me through quest. SO at the end of quest he warped out and now I am stuck lol. How do I get back to Jeuno from Batallia Downs. I just exited where I finished the quest and I know we clicked some big tree or creature to get there but now I am not sure on how to get back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. Signed the noob lol...
    (0)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    attack something and kill yourself, then return to homepoint.

Thats the fastest way. Other than that you need to find the maw which is at h-5 in battalia [s] and use it to go back to the present then just head east to jeuno.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaniss View Post
    How do I get back to Jeuno from Batallia Downs. I just exited where I finished the quest and I know we clicked some big tree or creature to get there but now I am not sure on how to get back.
    In Batalia Downs [S], follow the northern wall east until you see a Cavernous Maw; going through it will take you to Batallia Downs. Then go back to following the edge east, then southeast, until you hit Upper Jeuno.

Or, as Elphy said, die and home point. If you're still level 30 or below, there will be no penalty.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If he's doing the SCH quest, isn't he 30+ already?

Yes, the Maw you want is tucked in the far corner of the map. Mind the goblins and tigers on the way- I found the safest way was to go from the Necropolis was to hug the map border as much as you could- most of the really unpleasant stuff is in the center of the zone. Follow the edge to where in the present you'd be able to zone into Upper Jeuno, then go along the shoreline and follow the map edge, watching for smilodons and goblins. The Maw is tucked behind a hill, go through and you're back in the "modern day".
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Artaniss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 39
    Thanks for all the help guys...
    (0)