Character
    Artaniss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 39

Gathering crystals from Crags of den?

Hi all, I gathered the first crystal from the crag via the tutorial quest. Now I see another crag in a different zone. Do I need a quest to get the crystal or can I just go up like I did in the tutorial and take it? I clicked on it but it didnt take any crystals unless I am doing something wrong. PLease let me know. Thanks...
    (0)

Tutorial quest??

If you are talking about the crags of Mea, Dem and Holla... you can click on the telepoint to automatically get the ability to have a whm teleport you there
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

You just need to examine the telepoint crystal. If it isn't working, make sure you're examining the actual telepoint crystal, not the shattered telepoint or dimensional portal, which are also found near the crags.

But yes, you need to do it for every telepoint crystal if you want to teleport there later. There are 9 in total. 6 in the present and 3 in the past.
    (0)