Character
    Jeyman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Campaign Operations

There are a few Campaign operations namely Fiat Lux that require many zones that can not be controlled by the allied forces.

Back when Campaign was done by nearly everyone on the server it took weeks or months to even control Castle Zvahl Keep (S) and such.

Are there any plans to maybe up the power of the allied forces or allow small groups of people to have a stronger influence over the outcome of battles? As it stands many items like Nocturnus Helm, and Nocturnus Mail will be forever in the past. They still are very powerful items that many people would love a shot at.

I feel that an update is needed. For the most part servers can keep the Astral Candescence that is part of Besieged, yet many weeks will see a campaign map like Bahamut has this week

7 Allied forces 19 beastmen.
    (16)
    Last edited by Jeyman; 01-21-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I second this! While the intent of Campaign was great when the content was relevant to several players' interests, it just certainly isn't the case now, and really hinders the full scope of available content for those of us still interested in Campaign and its Operations. A bigger, better influence ratio for players would be spectacular.
    (6)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeyman View Post
    There are a few Campaign operations namely Fiat Lux that require many zones that can not be controlled by the allied forces.

Back when Campaign was done by nearly everyone on the server it took weeks or months to even control Castle Zvahl Keep (S) and such.

Are there any plans to maybe up the power of the allied forces or allow small groups of people to have a stronger influence over the outcome of battles? As it stands many items like Nocturnus Helm, and Nocturnus Mail will be forever in the past. They still are very powerful items that many people would love a shot at.

I feel that an update is needed. For the most part servers can keep the Astral Candescence that is part of Besieged, yet many weeks will see a campaign map like Bahamut has this week

7 Allied forces 19 beastmen.
    They are not still powerful pieces of gear.
    (2)
    Last edited by Morier; 01-29-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: typo

Character
    Jeyman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    Even still this does not negate the fact that outland fights will never happen again on any server. There are many ways they could do simple fixes to this. Like allowing skill up on fights, allowing the forces to fend for themselves just a little more. I very much enjoy fights, its just sad to see that I can never do any norther fights(let alone the op's fights)

And as it stands the helm is still a very very strong item for plds.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    Actually Nocturnus Helm & Mail are optimum pieces in many job's PDT/MDT sets, most importantly of all being PLD. Also the GS has an additional terror effect which is unique to it, like how Death is unique to Twilight Scythe, except I have actually seen the terror effect proc on some more interesting mobs such as Aello, a VW NM.
    (3)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I fully support the OP. Simply allowing skill ups and maybe adding an auto-reraise for those who are dead when the forces of altana retreat (or when the battle is over) would make campaign much more friendly and bring people back to it, as well as access to Ops.
    (5)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

I agree that something needs to be done to balance campaign to allow a chance at access to other areas.
    (1)