Character
    Artaniss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 39

Is Leviathan this dead that no one wants to be my friend ? :)

Come on guys I just joined on this server and want to make some new friends...
    (0)

Character
    Leachpunk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's not that it is dead, it's that many people don't use these forums. try reddit! reddit.com/r/ffxi
    (0)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    send me a tell in game and ill toss you a linkpearl char names are Weiko and Weikothesecond
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I think the problem is that you simply don't encounter many people until you do a few parties in Gusgen Mines. If you want to join my linkshell, let me know, we always accept newbies and we amassed quite a few of them in the last few weeks, so you won't be alone.

And Reddit? Seriously? Why didn't you just recommend 4chan, maybe you can /r/equest some friends there. Thinking about it, you'd probably have a better chance than with Reddit, so maybe it was a bad comparison. Still, you don't go to the hardware store to buy tomatoes, even if they had them.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers