Thread: SoA Preorders

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

SoA Preorders

Has anyone been able to find out where you can preorder Seekers of Adoulin? I've been looking around and all I've found so far is a Seekers edition of the game which includes all of the game expansions for pc download only. I'm needing a PC and 360 copies so i can keep my consoles up to date.
    (0)

Character
    Roehgaez
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darienchiba View Post
    Has anyone been able to find out where you can preorder Seekers of Adoulin? I've been looking around and all I've found so far is a Seekers edition of the game which includes all of the game expansions for pc download only. I'm needing a PC and 360 copies so i can keep my consoles up to date.
    http://store.na.square-enix.com/stor....#.UPddHpAo6M8

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...ers+of+adoulin

That's all I found. Not on Steam yet sadly.
    (0)

Character
    Darienchiba
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    well that's more than what i've managed to find so far. not going to do me any good if i can't find the xbox one too lol
    (0)

Character
    Lillis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    gamestop is offerring the pre-order for the $40 version BUT oddly, the protection they claim it is using is steamworks. We all know the game can't suppourt steamworks the way it is setup
    (0)

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think gamestop is the only place I have seen a pre-order for the 360 version thus far, but I suspect we will see Amazon.com and the SE store get it soon
    (0)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    I think gamestop is the only place I have seen a pre-order for the 360 version thus far, but I suspect we will see Amazon.com and the SE store get it soon
    Found this listing for Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...ers+of+adoulin but nothing yet for SE store.
    (0)

Character
    Dustyvance
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 19
    I can't Find it on gamestop for the xbox 360 edition can you insert a link. I know if I just buy it for xbox the code will work for the xbox 360 and pc So I just need the xbox 360 verison cause the code activates it for your account. My problem is cant find it I would like to buy a couple of the xbox 360 copies.
    (0)