Character
    Airwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Mog House Wall Space

I am curious if there has been any talk about increasing the wall space for hanging items in your mog house ? I have recently acquired the rest of the flags and also have other items with fishing enhancements I would like to have hung up. The problem is there is no space for them all. I believe the maximum spaces total 5 to hang things and frankly that is not enough.
    Is there any talk about updating mog house space ? If not I'd like to toss that out there if this is a place to make that suggestion. If not please someone direct me to that area where my concerns would fall onto the ears of the power that be. =)
    (13)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I want them to make a wall hanging furniture from that curse effect you see in AMK with the glowing eyes opening and closing on the wall.
    (2)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That would be cool in a mega creepy way. lol

But I agree, I would like to see increased wall space. Paintings like Autumn's End are very tiny compared to the flags - you can't tell me in real life people wouldn't put an extra picture next to it to fill the empty space.
    (1)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Jeville
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

A lot of empty space we can't utilize is certainly there.
    (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeville View Post

How the hell you get there? lol.. Actually.. maybe its best not to talk about it xD
    (2)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

I could really go for more wall space as well. You can't fit all nation flags if you want to have a panetiere.

Alternatively, let us fuse all nation flags into one item that takes up the entire wall on the non-window side of your house, and displays all the nation flags you can get.
    (3)

7. 01-28-2013 05:16 PM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeville View Post

I would pay cash to use this space SE!!!
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I could really go for more wall space as well. You can't fit all nation flags if you want to have a panetiere.

Alternatively, let us fuse all nation flags into one item that takes up the entire wall on the non-window side of your house, and displays all the nation flags you can get.
    I like this idea a lot! :3 Would be nice to display all our flags in one spot on the wall - kind of like how the Guild Flyers look; they fill the wall slot they're placed in.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yes with the potential of a new flag to adorn my wall (Adoulin) We need more wall space., or at least teach the moogle how to share the center part of the house.
    (2)