Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yes, I know you get more CP when not using book pages. Question is if the OP is doing this. Very many use books for exp, and that's what I'm taking into account. It is also the fastest exp for those levels, and because of the sizable groups, your gear matters less so you can get by with almost nothing until you have a reasonably decent level (55+).

Actually though, if you have a lot of CP, you might be better off spending it on voiddust and use the money from that to buy gear, if you can find what you want for sale. That stuff still sells for 20k on my server, which is a pretty good cp->gil ratio.

If you have 20k CP, you can get 200k gil from that via voiddust. Not a terrible sum of money for someone who is new to the game.

Likewise, if you're new, you can also try participating in besieged and spend the IS you get on imperial currency and get money from that. Depending on your job, you could be able to get a reasonable amount of IS in Besieged when you are 60+.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mirage; 01-22-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Character
    Arla
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 65
    Well Aelurian I would gladly help you farm anything you need. I get on mostly late night Pacific time. Send a /Tell to Arla and I will gladly help you farm some item you can sell. Hope to see you in game.
    (0)

Character
    Jodrocent
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 19
    I'm in about the same boat (on Lakshmi). Level 18, but having to simply put in the time to get money. I'd love to find a good linkshell if anyone would be willing to invite me.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2