Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dynamis 1hour plz

Make Dynamis 30mins-1 hour and double the drops on all Enemies. Give us more time to do other events.
    (4)
    Last edited by Venat; 01-18-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    theres lots of time to do stuff just plan your time out better. <.>
    (13)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Drop rates are an issue?

Once you get the time extensions, ancient currency drops like rain. Not to mention that currency/AF farming isn't the sole reason people go into Dynamis.

Manage your time better or understand the fact that you will not always have time to do everything.
    (16)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Problem isn't that I don't have time for it but it would be nice if I had more stuff with extra time.
    Double all drops in dynamis and make it 1 hour. Probably remove 3 of the 6 TE's and make every TE give 10mins.
    This would make LS events shorter for dynamis also.
    (0)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Make Dynamis 30mins-1 hour and double the drop rate. Give us more time to do more events.
    you saying just make it 1 hour re entry or add another hour to it? lol. also Drop rates are an issue? 5 TE = red proc. most of the time and it 100% currency drop when you do. it already easy button what more do you want? >.> or you wanna go back to the days when dynamis was HARD to solo duo and needed a big ls to farm currency/AF?
    (1)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No, it sounds like OP is asking for in-Dynamis time to be cut in half and for drops to be doubled accordingly.

Basically, the same amount of currency would flow in per-player, but you'd spend half as much time in Dynamis.

Ultimately this idea, while it might seem like a nice thing at first glance, would lower the prices of currency, so it'll be nice for relic-creators only and basically screw over everyone that uses Dynamis as a solid way of income. I'm not entirely against lowering the amount of playtime I spend in there, though, since Dynamis is pretty boring, so I'm a bit torn.
    (2)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hasn't dynamis already been made easy/accessible enough for everyone?
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Hasn't dynamis already been made easy/accessible enough for everyone?
    ^ this!

And judging by the amount of relics flowing out on the market it's absolutely true.
    Altough tbh I wouldn't mind having to spend "only" 1hr a day in Dynamis instead of 2, would give me more time to do other stuff! But yeah, not going to happen, beyond easy already after all, people just need to set priorities I guess.
    (3)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

You are not required to stay in dyna for two hours. Some days I just go in, take 15 mins to get TEs and go at it for another hour and leave. Considering it can take two hours just to start a VW run sometimes, 2 hours in dyna is not exactly a lot of time. Plus it would make getting XP for augmented relics slower.
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Cutting the time in half in Dynamis would effectively halve the number of people in the zone at a given time. That's a plus.
    (5)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast