Character
    Artaniss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 39

New and I mean new, player :) on Leviathan looking to make friends...

Just made my acct. which in itself was an adventure lol. Anywho, I am on leviathan server and made a Whitmage but dont know if I made a mistake as I read they are hard to solo but then again that post was made a few years ago. I am also an elven and I hope I didn't screw that up either pertaining to what job I decide to do later if I decide to change it to like a thief or RM or something. Please let me know if anyone can help me in game.
    Oh my in game name is Artaniss.
    oh and 2 more questions. Where do I get my in game item that I get for making the acct. it's a berret I think. And how many characters am I allowed to have on 1 account and if I make another character Can I delete my old one and do I have to pay an extra one dollar a month for another character? Thanks...
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yay White Mage! You've joined the ranks of a proud group of functioning alcoholics and ADHD cases that make up the population of WHMs in Vana'diel. Read up on what's expected of a White Mage in group play and prepare your liver. :3
    (0)

Character
    Leachpunk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My main job is WHM also, despite what these silly forums say and I too am an Elvaan. The only downside of being Elvaan is that we have to rely on gear to boost our mp.
    (0)

Character
    Leachpunk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm not sure what town you started in, but http://wiki.bluegartr.com or ffxiclopedia will be able to help you with most questions like locations for quests and NPCs. Just search for the item you are looking for and you will be able to see which NPC in whichever area is closest to you will have what you are looking for.
    (0)