I was going to place this in one of my other threads but I feel it should be more noticeable so making it into a thread of its own. Please Devs give us more attack boost options.

At the moment we as DRG are limited to 2 subs being /sam or /war. If we wish to get a boost to our already fairly low attack we need to sub war losing all of sams bonuses which are more beneficial to DRG due to the delay reductions with hasso. If we sub sam we lose all the benefits of having war's JA's and the attack boosts that make other jobs shine when it comes to damage.

To expand on this, you have slightly realised the dilemma at hand as I see you gave DRG the attack boost trait II at level 91... But that is not enough attack boost considering our limited options when compared with other DD's. For example DRK (who also have the issues of being limited to /sam if they want the delay reduction) get attack bonus VI as a trait at the same level, and on top of that they have souleater and last resort to boost their attacks even further.

Please can you not see that DRG is no longer a sole solo job and that people like to deal damage with this job, and it has been that way for a large number of years? It seems as though you still treat DRG as if it is only used for solo when really I hardly ever see any DRG being used for solo and if it is used it's more recreational than serious.

There have been a lot of posts about this issue and I would just like an answer if anything... Is there a reason why DRG is not given the luxury of having a good amount of attack? I'm pretty sure every DRG would stand by me and say that the job really does need an adjustment, either in the shape of better attack traits, or possibly a job ability that serves like hasso to allow us to /war.