Character
    Leachpunk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Looking for a social shell - returning player.

Hello, my character's name is Leach and I am looking for a friendly social shell. I will be new to Leviathan as I just got my world transfer squared away and I am returning to the game.

I was originally on Sylph, moved to Alexander to play with a friend (after all my friends on Sylph has quit for one reason or another). Then I cancelled in 2009. Returned to find out I was on Shiva and was returning because a friend of mine talked me into it and he is on Leviathan. I'm not sure if he has a linkshell or not as I just got my world transfer squared away today after an error on SE's part on Friday evening when I committed the transfer.

Anyhow, I have a few jobs at 75 and I guess I will be trying to get those to 99 as I learn this new way of leveling in Abyssea. I enjoy helping people out and doing story missions and I'm not really big into HNM/Endgame stuff though I don't mind it. I am leveling my BST right now and just got that to 21 yesterday and will continue on with that so I can learn the new style of leveling with a low level job.

So if anyone would like a returning guy to share conversation with and someone who enjoys helping others, please offer me a shell!

Thanks!

P.S. I promise I'll try to keep away from the old man conversation of running through valkurm dunes without silent oils or the pain in the butt of leveling in yhoatar jungle from yester years.
    (1)

Character
    Leachpunk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It appears someone on Leviathan has my name, so it is now "Leachpunk"
    (0)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I shall find you, and then we will see to what kind of monster you will be fed >.>.... with a linkpearl ofcourse~
    (0)