Character
    Ostrava
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 11

Brand spankin' new, and happy to be here

Hey everybody, I'm Ostrava the Elvaan somethingerother on Odin server. I just started the game two days ago, and after over 22 hours logged, I've got my warrior and redmage up to 15 and 11 respectively. I don't know if I'm doing anything right, but it seems to be working out ok so far.

I've crossed paths with a couple of nice people in game, but it's been a generally lonely experience so far. I've heard you can't really expect a party until after level 15, so hopefully that will change. I would love to find a good Linkshell though, to help get my footing in the game, and maybe give me someone to talk to while I'm wandering around getting my butt kicked by wasps and such. I'm usually in Mumble with my SWTOR guild, but none of them are playing FFXI.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the game so far, and can feel it getting its hooks in me already. I wish I'd thought to check it out sooner, because it's so unlike any other MMORPGs currently on the market.

I notice this forum is a little dead, with only a page and a half of threads, most from over 3 months ago, so I hope I'm in the right place.

If you see me in game, shoot me a wave or a whisper, it's always nice to know I'm not the only one lost in the woods.
    (0)

Character
    Gurrin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 3
    22 hours of playing? jesus i wish i had that time...and motivation...
    welcome, i just started myself, and figured we new people might as well get to know each other.
    but i know how you feel about not knowing if what you're doing is correct.
    (0)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Would love to help you guys out and show you the ropes but I'm on the Bahamut server
    (0)

Character
    Gurrin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 3
    clearly you need to change servers to hang out with the cool people.
    -puts on his member's only jacket.-

j/k
    (1)