Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie-Odie View Post
    Very true but somehow I've managed to fill just about all of that on my main character.
    I have 240 space if you count my gobbiebag, sack, and satchel, and yet I still have about 7 overall inventory space on me at any given time.
    (1)

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    What I would like.. is the ability to take 2 gear items.. (Say 2 headwear items) and be able to Synth or NPC merge them together for the "looks" Imagine if you liked Optical Hats stats, but you would rather it look like a Trump Crown. Npc would take both your items and return the new "look" item with the stats from the other item. FFXI has far too many nice looking gear with 1: Shitty stats or 2: Ugly looks. (Which is why everyone has a /displayhead off option now eh?)
    (2)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Change the appearance of the Majimun Katana. Make it somehow resemble the Kannagi in some way, that way i don't have to carry two very different looking Katanas.
    Example: a black Kusarigama (I'd like that very much).

Also, instead of having the augmented Koga chainmail+2's Sange effect deal more damage, make it accumulate a great quantity of TP instead, that way Ninja can solo skillchain.
    Example: Blade: hi -> Job ability: Sange -> Range Attack -> Tp accumulated 100% or more -> Blade: Hi -> Dark Skillchain.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaeviathan; 01-30-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Character
    Seyabr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Demonjustin i play on ps3 no ps2 , I play this game since was released on ps2 , oh yeah there is xbox out there huh i have one will you pay 69 dollars on a copy of used ffxi ? besides you idiotic complains to people who plays on consoles are absurd they released we pay money for it as same as everyone else why cant we get the problems fixed as well ? you should stop camping this boards and go do some missions or a craft ...
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    What I would like.. is the ability to take 2 gear items.. (Say 2 headwear items) and be able to Synth or NPC merge them together for the "looks" Imagine if you liked Optical Hats stats, but you would rather it look like a Trump Crown. Npc would take both your items and return the new "look" item with the stats from the other item. FFXI has far too many nice looking gear with 1: Shitty stats or 2: Ugly looks. (Which is why everyone has a /displayhead off option now eh?)
    I like this idea but I think the finished product should get an augmented status as a result. That way you couldn't put stats from a Rare/Ex item on a NQ item and sell/give it to someone else.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Gwodien
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    few wishes i have always had for FFXI (all posed as questions!)

make all single use items stack able to 12 or 99 or have charges?

remove the medicated debuff entirely, make it so that if you use too many of one school of item (like 5-6 potions back to back) you'd get a debuff lowering all combat/magic skills and further use (another 2-3 uses) of said item would eventually end up killing you due to over medication? that way medicated can be removed and you still have an anti-abuse system in place that does not mate using any item impossible. (does not apply to Drinks! and yes, 0hp death with exp loss!)

give us a slot to equip a "quick use" item, kinda of like readying something so it no longer has a long activation timer or has no timer at all and can be used as a true life save?

make them (usable items like potion and ether) cheaper to produce or get rid of HQ variants all together and just make it a regular stacking type thing? potions are too expensive to be used as a cure replacement, and the higher tiered potions are useless in comparison to /dnc, either takes too long or are too expensive. could maybe make potions % based? where-in a potion heals 50% of maximum health? apply to ether and drinks. making them useful and a good investment to help me either survive or help reduce recovery times.

remove almost all restrictions from usable items, but add required level, no activation timers on most essential items (so potions, ethers, silent/invis, drinks like milks and yag) and add a slot or bag for used items only that acts as a 2nd inventory or like a pocket that can only hold most usable self targeted items like scrolls, ninja tools, ammo, and potions/ethers/drinks but not crystals and crafting mats/gathering tools?

make it so that gear and crafting materials arent in the same bag as potions/ether/drinks/wings?

equipped armor adds +1 to maximum carrying capacity or no longer takes up space in inv, so that gear im wearing isnt also taking up space in my backpack and is no longer in a state of constant quantum flux being in 2 places at once.

add the alchemist job from tactics! which gets unlimited use (or better affect) out of potions and ether and add stuff like Final fantasy staples like a pheonix down, as well as letting the alchemist use potions and ether on other targets other then only themselves?

item based spells like they have in ALL other final fantasies?! a la, i use a big rock on mob, the big rock actually casts stone III on the mob but the spells are all weaker because there are no stats tied to them or have a set damage (but still weaker then a same level blm casting it) but not so weak as to be useless vs cost?

all rare/ex items no longer take up inventory space as most of them are either gear you could use or are items for quests or crappy gear you're going to vendor anyways.

maybe a purely visual or cosmetic equipment option, so i can have a set of armor (only head, body, hands, leg, feet) that you see. like they did in anarchy online and a few other games i dont remember the names of. that only makes me Look like im wearing whatever, but that cosmetic set does not give me any of the stats.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwodien; 01-30-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie-Odie View Post
    I like this idea but I think the finished product should get an augmented status as a result. That way you couldn't put stats from a Rare/Ex item on a NQ item and sell/give it to someone else.
    Yea thats fine. Then people still lose the item they wanted the "looks" from. So perk from that is people would be buying more crafted gear, or farm/quest for gear again just to get their "looks" to put on the gear they normally use and like seeing. So perks all around for crafters and value in old gear.
    (0)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Character
    Genzousou
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Please make the Claustrum have useful stats for BLMs and SMNs such as MAB+INT with SMN skill that are better than Magian Staves stats
    (5)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by seya View Post
    How about stop wasting time in useless updates and fix ps2/ps3 bugs ....
    ...by removing them from expansions after Adoulin? PERFECTION.
    (4)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Mythrah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 13
    Something else I would like to see changed,
    For crafting the only items you can really make after 100 are hexed gear for the most part or other items that are highly expensive. I would like to see some "level" up crafts added something that wont totally break the bank for you to skill up on.
    Take Hexed Jacket for instance... so few are made that this item if -1 is going for 100-200 mil cross servers!
    (0)

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast