Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    Sorry, Crimson, you are right that I was out of line, which is why I made the effort to apologize and explain myself. Back to task though, you're requesting these augged items become transferrable between your characters? Would that be just between characters on the same account, or would you also be able to trade them around to anyone?
    Well as i said in my own post;

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Slasher View Post
    Ever take a second character into abyssea on the same account, and find that 1 augment you have been thirsting after on your main character?
    So strictly in the same manner that current rare/ex items that are permitted, are able to be transfered through the delivery box to characters on the same POL account. Not creating a market to allow augment item farming or any such nonsense, just something to benefit those who have actually leveled 2 characters on the same account. For example i personally have my storage character leveled (currently 95) to open more storage options, and so that i may visit dynamis twice per day if i am so inclined. Another example is 2 members of my linkshell, brothers, they are playing on the same POL account but different characters, alternating play every other day. In this case, one of them could say aquire two dark rings with prime augments, and rather than forcing the other to go in day after day after day and attempt to get two of his own, he could simple ask his brother to send them at the end of the day to him.
    (1)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well, I'm no expert on the topic, but I believe the reps once mentioned that any augged items being sent through delivery or sold on the AH would be stripped of their augments due to some limitations on these systems. As far as I know, there is no such limitation on direct trading of augmented items, so simply removing the EX tag from these aug items would seem the simplest way to make them mule-able.

That would most likely lead to aug farmers as you mentioned, but I'm not sure that would be such a bad thing. Would it result in overcrowding for certain things? Are there some augged items that are too powerful to be allowed to flood the game?
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While i cant say for certain if there are any items that we wouldnt want pumped into the economy enmasse, i am skeptical to the ability to trade such items being opened. Auctionhouse stripping augments would be like stripping signatures, however... deliverybox does not do this. So if that were the case, to me it seems augments are on a system which prevents transfer of any sort. So IF that is the case, then its unlikely that would be able to happen at all. However i do believe its more likely that they would be able to allow delivery box functions before bazaar and trade functions. But we know how fickle they are with that. (see dynamis coins, alexandrite, forgotten touches/thoughts/hopes/journeys/steps.)

But that is still how i would like certain items to be changed. Which is the question posed for this thread.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    How about more materials for Hexed Gear be dropped else where beside VW, So we don't have to spend 70mil on one piece of gear.
    (1)

Character
    Alros
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Kraken Club & Octave Club: I would like to see the newer jobs (BLU/SCH/DNC/PUP) added to these items. I also second making Octave Club exactly like Kraken Club, only Rare/Ex.

I would like to see additional jobs on Sky/Abjuration gear as well. I think it would be nice if SCH and BLU could wear the Dalmatica set, for example, or if BLU could use Seiryu's Sword.
    (0)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    How about putting RDM on more Magic Attack Bonus Gear like Maniacus Sash and stop putting SMN and BRD on them instead. It makes no sense.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    How about putting RDM on more Magic Attack Bonus Gear like Maniacus Sash and stop putting SMN and BRD on them instead. It makes no sense.
    Well in all honesty currently RDM is on all of the best nuking gear in the game so far as I know, so its not as though we are lacking much, the only real items I can think of we lack in that department are the Searing gear, and that sash.
    (0)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Well in all honesty currently RDM is on all of the best nuking gear in the game so far as I know, so its not as though we are lacking much, the only real items I can think of we lack in that department are the Searing gear, and that sash.
    Yea you're right, but it still makes me face palm everytime I see SMN and/or BRD on nuking gear that RDM can't use.
    (1)

Character
    Mokeil
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    Yea you're right, but it still makes me face palm everytime I see SMN and/or BRD on nuking gear that RDM can't use.
    Speaking as a Summoner, I also face palm every time I see us listed on a piece of nuking gear...
    (0)

Character
    Bloodrainx
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I didn't read all the pages so idk if someone already posted this one or not, but:

Ark Angel weapons should not be costume items.
    (2)

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast