Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Legion/Voidwatch Abjuration gear is laughable for the most part considering the difficulty in obtaining a +1 piece.

Iaso tights
    [Legs] All Races
    DEF: 40 HP +50 "Magic Defense Bonus" +5
    Physical Damage Taken -4%

Spurrina coif
    [Head] All Races
    DEF: 35 MP +60 INT +8 MND +10
    "Magic Accuracy" +10

Spurrina nails
    [Feet] All Races
    DEF: 29 MP +50 MND +8 "Magic Accuracy" +6 Enfeebling Magic Skill +13

Really? Currently, the most challenging 18 man content is legion and this is all these pieces amount to? Mediocre situational pieces.
    (6)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

I'd like to see all ACP, MKE, and ASA gear all re-evaluated and maybe have upgradable versions to 99

it's sad that these expansions soul purpose was to introduce these pieces of gear with amazing storylines and now they are just macro pieces for fastcast or pet stats
    :/

(Mirke wardecors, anwig salade, desultor tassets, etc)
    (3)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    To those who may have rightly freaked out about the skirmish weapons ( I say may have since by my own point not much is known about skirmish):

Considering how rare the visage pieces are it requires quite an incredible amount of luck and effort to obtain an entire visage set to enter Skirmish areas. On top of that augments are not static so many repeated attempts at skirmish might be called for to obtain multiples of the Augment item required.
    (0)

Character
    Aldalos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Add some love for RDM!

We should be able to equip any gear that shares a similar name to our AF gear.

For instance:

AF Gear = Warlock's Chapeau

Athos's Chapeau (Same Exact Item Model, just painted green. RDM is unable to use it.)
    DEF:36
    STR+8
    "Magic Attack Bonus"+4
    Enhances "Fast Cast" effect
    Haste+5%
    Set: Increases rate of critical hits

Seems like the epitome of RDM to me... little bit of everything.
    (2)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'd like to see more "all-purpose" or "full-time" items for all jobs, but mostly for mages... To say that writing macros for mage jobs so that the appropriate gear swaps are in there is a chore is a huge understatement... Hours upon end just planning and writing macros...

I'd also like to see more upgrades to artifact and relic gear, lots of the relic pieces became relevant again when upgraded to +2, but some of the upgrades didn't make any sense, and artifact armor is still stuck at +1...

An alternative to the first part here, that I think keeps being suggested, ever since magian staves, is to make more chatoyant-staff like recipies wherein certain items can be combined... that way it still takes just as long to obtain them, but we don't have to lug them all around with us constantly to use them...
    (0)
    Last edited by RushLynx; 04-17-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just want to point out that RUN was added to Crimson cuisses armor set and Hecatomb gear, GEO was added to Zenith set. Looks like they forgot the other 2 jobs
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    SE can you please improve the state of goldsmithing, the gear goldsmither's can make is almost laughable. We need much help in the ring department, goldsmithers should be given the ability to make some of the most powerful rings in the game. Moreover we should be able to augment these ring via synergy. Camate or anyone from the developing team, can you tell us if there any plan to improve goldsmithing?
    (1)

Character
    Earwig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'd like to see potions, ethers, and elixirs stack, and have the time that the player is unable to act after use reduced. I'd really like to see potions become more effective for damage-dealing jobs in the later game.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Earwig View Post
    I'd like to see potions, ethers, and elixirs stack, and have the time that the player is unable to act after use reduced. I'd really like to see potions become more effective for damage-dealing jobs in the later game.
    Really, to add onto this post allow the same items we get as temps to be crafted and stack or at least not be 'Rare' because the items we have now are of basically no use to any front line job, they take far to long to use and create to much delay, where as temp items like Lucid Potions are amazing.
    (0)

I hate buying ammo, tools, lures etc. (consumables) for my character. Meh, too bad they can't get rid of that like they did in FFXIV. I hate spending a ton of gil just on cosumables. It's a real bother when I try to play as a RNG and COR (or use a ranged weapon) and have to spend what little gil I have (245k), and it's hard for me to make more (I took a break from the game for a year and just got back onto it).
    (1)

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast