Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

How would you like certain items to be changed?

Hello everyone!

There have been a couple of suggestions related to item improvements, which received responses that I would like to pass on. Likewise, if there are any item you would like to see changed, improved, modified, etc. please let us know!

I think it would be okay to reduce the time of the "medicated" effect after using items like Icarus Wings.
    I believe we can look into this to follow the changing battle pace and the time required for content. In the case we do this, there would be necessary adjustments that would take place at the same time for other elements such as abilities and magic that have effect durations. Please give us some time to look into and implement this.

You should make it so batteries, wind fans, and hydro pumps can be used with any weapon to elicit their effects.
    These items don't actually possess any effects; it just enables the special weapons to elicit their effects when consumed. In other words, from a system perspective, just equipping these items cannot bring out an added effect. With that said, we will look into some different kind of way to do this for existing weapons.

Please make it so we can buy corsair bullets from a Qiqirn in Nashmau.
    We will try and look into ways that corsair bullets can be obtained. Since there are almost no NPCs in Vana'diel who sell bullets, we would first like to look into offering them as items that can be exchange for specific content points or as a reward for Walk of Echoes.
    (19)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd very much like Blue Magic Skill+ gear to affect the magic accuracy of tourbillion plz. Thank you
    (10)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Please stop giving pup mage gear. It makes no sense even by the sub job standards. However more Pet + gear for all pet jobs would be nice, especially pet and master haste +. Existing items, I would like to see more zanshin + and would love to see the zanshin + that exists on gear increased, for instances katana strap, would love to see it zanshin 10%+. I play an awesome game series on my down time called Monster Hunter, and in this game they have armor that has parts that you can customize the color. Now I understand this would be difficult to implement, but I would love to be able to adjust the colors on many pieces of gear due to the lousy color schemes chosen. Medicate effect should be lessened to 5 mins minimum.
    (25)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    We will try and look into ways that corsair bullets can be obtained. Since there are almost no NPCs in Vana'diel who sell bullets, we would first like to look into offering them as items that can be exchange for specific content points or as a reward for Walk of Echoes.
    Please think of RNGs too.
    (6)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Consider making medication more of an additional attribute with levels of it (similar to TP) rather than a status effect that is simply on or off (similar to amnesia). Certain items boost your medication level by certain amounts, and when you cross the first threshhold, you get a random negative effect. When you cross the second threshhold, you get a more powerful random negative effect. When you reach the third threshhold, you become medicated and cannot use medicine until your medication level decreases far enough. Also make it so /healing moderately increases the speed at which medication decreases. Also make better medicines.

Something you haven't mentioned for item improvement: Make it so some items get a unique tag "no drop" which makes that item impossible to drop. Give each town an NPC who you can trade "no drop" items to, and after about 3 confirmations, he takes and destroys your item. Put this "no drop" tag on all relic, mythic, and empyrean weapons.
    (12)

Character
    Bigdave
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    make it so that heavy metal bags and coin purses are always the same amount of coins and metals from them
    (4)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Id like the key item boltmaker to be changed. Its quite pitiful how it is now. It should be the best KI for a woodworker, yet because of the fact that it completely negates any HQ chance, it is a KI that is never used. Maybe change the synth recipes to yield quiver x1 and HQ quiver x2 or something. (Not that many ppl use them anymore but a KI for arrows might be nice to)
    (8)

Character
    Shamian
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    how about makin Quietus a decent WS.. Redemption is a shitty empy trial with Chloris in it. So would be nice if the WS @lvl 90 could do atleast the same DMG like Resolution (merit WS) does or ANY other empy WS <.<
    Also the mods on it with MND and STR doesnt do anything .. maybe like 100~150 dmg.. i tested almost any gear sets but cant rly make it a good WS.
    rly Quietus need to be upgraded!! Almost all GS WS do more dmg then any Scythe WS does (beside catastrophe)
    (5)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Undroppable items yes. And please speed up the recycle update.
    (6)

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Thiefs knife (lvl 99 version please) , cop rings, zilart earrings.
    (45)

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast