Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Risae
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Please make it possible to etch more items with Evolith Apertures, and remove many of the restrictions. I understand if there's no time to really improve the Evoliths themselves at this time.

Please make it possible to use items that only have the Rare tag but not the EX tag, when doing Fields of Valor augments. If this is not possible for weapons due to balance issues, please consider this for armor.

Please make Fields of Valor augments more likely to result in positives. Even if not 'strong' stats, at least more Elemental Resistances or status resistances.

Please make food more diverse, add some effects that are more like the ingredients, when ingredients are rarer.

Please make one more level of Shuriken at 79 or so, that stacks to 99. Swamp Ore, Durium Ore, whatever it needs to be, just one more decent Shuriken. Also thank you for improving Ranged Attack activation rate and making this request relevant again.

Please increase the number of items we can upgrade or customize through Synergy. Personalized equipment is very very interesting.
    (12)

Player
    Revitalize the Evolith system. For instance remove the special requirements like vs specific mob or specific weather required and specific element types just making them standardized while also ability to make them more competitive to higher level gear. Also please post a list of all the evolith and which nms they come from since it is mainly guess work with the books not saying what you get from hunts. Also increase the size and types of apetures that can be added to the Evolith specific weapons like Concordia. For instance the third slot on sword which is for magic evolith can only go up to 5 but spell evolith like blu physical magic acc goes up to size 6 not being able to be used

Make it so the ra/ex gear can be augmented form the Fiat Lux fight. Increase damage on nightfall and improved stats on the armor. Also make it possible to campaign warp to strong holds and allow skill ups in campaign with a tiered system with outside citys being lowest cap Rolanberry fields be mid way while stronghold, outlands and in citys being caped skill level.

Revitalize Garrison , and panketron adding better worthwhile rewards and choco racing.

Improve Rudra's storm so it actually does more dmg than 10 year old wses like dancing edge and evisceration. Maybe make it able to crit hit on it's own.

Give Sch access to more mage nuking gear where jobs like smn, brd and even pup can wear MAB and other nuking/mage gear but sch can't

Allow curor accumulation be switched to conquest points, imperial standings, and allied notes at a lower conversion ratte from curor to the three.

Make assault be able to be soloed instead of the required 3 people to enter.

For smn give it a stay command so a smn using favor doesn't have to stand in damage range or have the avatar engaged. Improve light spirit A.I to prioritize cures over haste and such when needed. Blod pacts don't reset timer if mob dies before goes off.

Don't lose tp when try ws on a mob that is out of range.

Give status based margian weapons such as pet effect axes have specific names for macroing in different ones.

A separate inventory just for furniture in moghouse.
    (9)
    Last edited by Heimdall; 01-11-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Make it so that Medicated status does not affect your ability to use temporary items of any kind.

Ninja edit: Make potions, ethers, and elixirs stack to at least 12.

Enspell Damage on Haste Equipment for RDM and PLD.
    Also for Rune Fencer when it comes out so long as it is applicable for the job.

Make Additional Affects from weapons be the highest priority so that weapons with additional affects can be used with Sambas and Enspells. Helps out RDM, PLD, DRK, DNC and even /DNC.

Make ninja stars that make sange an extremely attractive choice.
    Make them stack to 99. Make them easier to acquire and make more expensive ones that are better. The requirement isn't to make Throwing as a DPS function on NIN valid, only for Sange to give NIN a Barrage type ability.

Grip-type items for H2H weapons.

Lvl 99: Blunt type Polearms. Slashing type H2H. Slashing Daggers.
    It doesn't change your WS properties, but at least you can do something against mobs your job isn't strong against.

Shields for NON-PLDs that people would actually want to use.

Combine Twilight Set with Nocturnus Set.
    Because it would be your 'oh shit' armor. If you die....well you'll be getting back up, maybe you'll absorb it instead of dying in the first place. Make it look fancy.

Make it's so that you can upgrade a lvl 99 mythic with the corresponding level 89 job specific weapon. Make 2 different trials for the weapons so that you don't have to have afterglow to upgrade, but also so that you can still upgrade it if you already have an afterglow. Mythics become appropriately strong for the effort that goes into them. Salvage becomes more important over night. Scale effects as is appropriate and keep the amount of effort that goes into the weapons in mind.

Make it so Pulse Type weapons can be added to lvl 99 Empyrean weapons in the same vein as lvl 89 weapons should be added to mythic. You have to get the weapons to 99. Once again, if there is an unreasonable conflict of interest, then scale the effects down so that they are appropriate.

1H relics should be able to be offhanded and keep their attack bonuses and additional affects. Add newer jobs to them.

Campaign revamp along with campaign weapons being able to acquire Campaign WSs outside of Campaign. Make at least 1 Weapon and WS available to every job.
    (17)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 01-12-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Character
    Silvra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Different categories for food/medication items

I would like to see food,snacks,drinks and medications changed into different buff categories. This way we can better utilize items and their buffs. For example, we could eat a "meal" say a Meat Mithkabob and that would go under "meal buff" (long lasting effect). We could also eat a "snack", like a ginger cookie due to the fact they only last a few minutes and it would go under a "snack buff". We could have a refreshment like various juices and milks to have its own effect as a "refreshment buff" instead of taking up a regen/refresh slot. Medication should be also be its own buff on items that normally give the medicated status.
    (12)
    Last edited by Silvra; 01-11-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    I hope life is not a joke, if it is, I don't get it.

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Revamp Thief's Knife. Awhile ago you said that you want Thieves to meele in TH+ equipment to take pride in having obtained it, or whatever the wording was. Well, I take no pride at all having to even keep in my inventory a dagger with half of Mandau's D rating. Put haste on TH+ armors whilst you're at it.

Change Raphael's Rod to give "Raise III" - would make that junk half useful for emergencies in low-low man events (dynamis, BCNMs, even Slavage) where a mage is either wasted party slot or gets killed off by random AoE, whilst locked in 'raising up' animation.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    A separate inventory just for furniture in moghouse.
    This would be so awesome and make this taru very very happy. ^^
    (13)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can we please finally have the Rajas ring and Tamas ring scale with level to 99?

For that matter can we have the TOAU rings and other items like the ZM earrings get a boost too? I don't care if that means you have to continue the story or something and create new final chapters for 99 content. I just think they should not get burried with all the other gear from 75 considering it wasn't just any normal sort of equipment.

The 3 add on scenario gear pieces deserve to be updated even more than all of the previous. For those of us who bought the add ons for $30 total when they first came out we were robbed of our money as the gear is only good for just about a few pet combinations. Not to mention the challenge some of those fights brought at 75 was fun. Not too easy, and not too hard (even though some people complained it was).

The final quest line Wings of The Goddess rings could be updated. After all the hardship, battles, losses, sorrow, joy, and triumph we went through with our/the nations of the Crystal War Era. It is a shame we have such whimpy rings after all of our toil.

Increase the area range on the Nexus cape. Maybe make it a 12 hour recast too.

Either a storage slip for the elemental WS affinity gorgets, obis, and belts or allow them through some task to be combined like with the Prism Staff.

Being able to use the delivery box for sending currency to characters within the same account would be awesome too. Too often do my mules get currency or do I wish they could hold all my currency, and I have to have some third party trade it to my mules for me.

Stackable salvage cells or even as Mekoto suggested, make them temp items.

Soulplates stacking to 99.

Evoliths are just about useless and could use some updating as well as the means of acquiring them.

A new Kraken Cub that is just as ridiculous to obtain as the last one.

Some way of obtaining the colored chocobo dyes besides with chocobucks.

You know while I am at it please do something with the chocobo circuit. If synergy furnaces were not in the zone then it would be one of the most underused or maybe even the least used zone in the game. Porter moogles, AH, a system of betting on chocobos that people actually want to participate in, etc.
    (15)

Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I personally would like to see ophamalos bullets as a pouch that produces a singular ra/ex ophamalos bullet
    (9)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Add SAM to Kokou's Earring
    Add PUP to Letalis and Atheling Mantles and various other light armor pieces
    Add WAR to Hoarfrost Blade
    Add RDM to Maniacus Sash
    Add RDM to Searing Cape
    Morrigan's Pigaches +1 have less MND than Morrigan's Pigaches
    Allow Ducal Guard's Ring to be recharged/reobtained
    Vivid Strap +1 from 1% -> 2% fast cast
    Rounsey Wand -> not 168 hours

off topic but still in the would be nice field: upgrade system for the voidwalker rings
    i'm sure i'll think of more in the next few days.
    (11)
    Last edited by Phafi; 01-11-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: rounsey wand

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Biggest issue with the Salvage update as a Hvergelmir SMN... the removal of the MP+% from the Marduk +1 set.
    Increase the amount of Store TP on Usukane Haramaki +1 (it only got +1 STP from NQ to +1).
    Make Caller's Bracers +2 worth something outside Mana Cede.
    Add a Head that either increases Blood Pact damage or Increases Avatar/Pet Attack.
    Add SCH to Roundel Earring.
    (8)
    Last edited by Sargent; 01-11-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast