Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Change Field Tunica Set and Worker Tunica Set. So when you use heal command it will tell you location of next harvesting, mining and logging location is.
    (10)

Player
    No offense to some people but they are asking about items. While I understand you wanting other questions answered this is not the place to do it, they made this thread specifically for items, please stick to that topic or do not post. Our ideas and opinions often seem ignored as it is, if we are directly being asked, lets not squander the opportunity by posting something irrelevant to the topic so that they disregard it, but instead tell them what we want related to this subject so that we may see desirable improvements.
    (13)

Character
    Lazarus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Why don't you label food like you did in XIV, so that when you buy/use food you know exactly what it's going to do for you.
    (10)

Character
    Fumbles
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakrest View Post
    I'd like Excalibur to be fixed/improved.

- If you're not going to allow Excal to benefit from Enlight (due to the addl. effect on the sword) you should look at improving the sword in other ways: some ACC or additional dps directly on the sword.

- The Addl. effect on excal should generate enmity. Even if arguably useless until you guys fix the enmity system as whole, this will help a little bit outside of Abyssea.

- KotR is weak. Make it stronger.

PS - I have both Almace and Excalibur so I don't feel this is a biased perspective.
    Relics are fun like that. They have these Add effect that is usually rather lack luster or outlandish. Kikoku gives a low tier paralyze. Guttler gives choke. Gungnir gives 17% def down and overwrites angon def down. Their add effects are all pretty silly aside from a few.
    As for that Add Effect adding more enmity, that weapon is not JUST intended for a Pld, but Rdm as well. That enmity increase (plus with the enmity system adjustments coming) could be quite a slap in the face to the Rdm that uses an Excalibur.
    And as for the ws, most of them are weak. If you are a pld or rdm with an Excalibur then you should be using your Merit WS that can really put out some dmg. And if it is a high def mob where that ws won't work then you use Almace for CDC.
    Scourge, KotR, Blade: Metsu, Geirskogul, and yada yada don't do much dmg, but the perk to this is that we have merit ws's and other ws's to fix that dmg problem.
    (0)

Player
    Actually for RDM, KoR and CDC are not far off from one another, and I would welcome the enmity gained from it as I often tank with RDM when able.
    (6)

Character
    Fumbles
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You may welcome this and may argue all you'd like, but a rdm is not a tank. A rdm is not suited, intended, or able to tank in most events/situations that players are dealing with today. Abyssea, or 'when able' may be a great place for a Rdm to tank, but VW, Legion, NN, ADL, and such will leave that tanking rdm face down in the dirt. Situation uses for a system that is a key role in the game does not cut it. It is do or don't at the end of the day for something that large scale. Saying that is like me saying I tank with my Drg when able.
    (1)

Player
    Legion and ADL an intelligent RDM will not be meleeing in anyways, voiding those options. NNI you can stack on a ton of PDT with Phalanx and easily counter any damage incoming except from bosses, of which you are likely going to be able to tank with a mix of shadows and stoneskin crossed with PDT if need be. VW has no tank, and you are stocked with Fanatics and Fools at all times anyways unless procs stop for some reason, meaning tanking is easy for any and all jobs. Please remind me how anything you brought up is a point against what I said?

Ill restate, I'm fine with gaining enmity from Excalibur's additional effect on my RDM, it would help PLD alot with making Excalibur a more potent option.
    (2)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronoz View Post
    Why don't you label food like you did in XIV, so that when you buy/use food you know exactly what it's going to do for you.
    As a cook in the game this would be so helpful for me to see which items would be most useful to the population at a glance - even when new food items are added to the game. Right now when new food items come along I have to make them, play around with them and try to guess what they do, and hope that word gets around about the item before I can find out if it's even worth offering in my bazaar.

As it is we still don't have a clear idea what the skill up foods do nor do we really know what the rusk food line does for you.
    (2)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Fumbles
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Legion and ADL an intelligent RDM will not be meleeing in anyways, voiding those options. NNI you can stack on a ton of PDT with Phalanx and easily counter any damage incoming except from bosses, of which you are likely going to be able to tank with a mix of shadows and stoneskin crossed with PDT if need be. VW has no tank, and you are stocked with Fanatics and Fools at all times anyways unless procs stop for some reason, meaning tanking is easy for any and all jobs. Please remind me how anything you brought up is a point against what I said?

Ill restate, I'm fine with gaining enmity from Excalibur's additional effect on my RDM, it would help PLD alot with making Excalibur a more potent option.
    If you are a Rdm in VW you are doing T2-T4 and Helixes. Hasting and curing IF necessary. Your dmg input during a VW doesn't add up to much. NNI RDM tanking I would drop party right there and never go back. That is a time based event and what does RDM not do so well? Dmg. You take time to kill things, so again. No.
    And especially with the new update with Def and all getting a boost. The players will receive that AS WELL AS the mobs. More def on a mob means that Rdm that was doing this much dmg before is now doing much less. Even when this much dmg isn't that much to begin with.
    I think that is a bit more of a clarification for you.

And PDT gear is everywhere. If I threw on a ton of PDT on my Drg, would that make it a tank too? I could /rdn throw up shadows, stoneskin, phalanx and what have yous too. So does that make me a tank? Anyone with PDT gear and the ability to do that as well? That would make everyone a tank, right?
    No. Just because you can doesn't mean you are.
    (1)

Player
    I see that we're really started on another RDM tangent here, however on topic;

Can't stress enough how much unstackable consumables should be stackable, and to 99.

If anything is stackable to 99, then why are there at all still things that only stack to 12?

If an ingot, that is 4x the weight and 4x the size of an ore is stackable, why isn't the ore? Where's the logic?

The ore logic is actually backwards of the log logic. If 1 log can be made into (multiple lumber) why is the lumber stackable and the logs not?

Fishing baits, tool bags, throwing items, craftables. Wouldn't it actually be easier if it was a static stackable number? Eventually you end up changing everything from 12 to 99. Why do you even take the extra time to make it 12 just go straight to 99.

So really, the long and short of it is, if its not gear, make it stack, please, seriously. (the exception being ammo because someone will come in and say hurdur ammo is GEAR) and to 99. Everything. Ore. Logs. Lumber. Ingots. Threads. Cloths. Gems. Stones. POUCHES OF VOIDDUST. Bones. Shells. Animal hides. Unequipable pieces of beastman armor. Food. Pet jugs. Pet food. Bait. ORBS (for burning circle fights!) Empyrean seals. Empyrean weapon upgrades. MEDICINES. CRYSTALS and CLUSTERS.
    (14)

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast