Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Welp
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I really think Relic Weapon's need another look. Mage Relics should be more helpful to mages and DD Relics need to have aftermath and weaponskill modifiers looked at to make it more useful in today's ffxi as well as what is coming up with the new expansion.
    (11)

Character
    Setto
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    How about making the Chains of Promathia Rings scale properly up to level 99?

Raja's for example is STR +2~5 DEX +2~5. It would be really nice to see STR +2~7 DEX +2~7.
    (38)

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    A Moogle Kupo d'Etat , A Crystalline Prophecy and A Shantotto Ascension gear upgraded to 99 stats
    (33)
    Last edited by Masekase; 01-11-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A lot of the unstackable items like logs, jewels, ores, etc. should be made stackable to 99 as well as crystals to ease the inconvenience of filling up lots of needed inventory slots for crafting and such.
    (16)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Masekase
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    ws belts and torques please make a storage slip for them
    (15)
    Last edited by Masekase; 01-11-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Character
    Allslove
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay104 View Post
    Please stop giving pup mage gear.
    Seconding this.

Also, in regards to PUP, I'm going to plug my own thread and re-offer some suggestions from it here.
    (Original Thread: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ators-and-Ammo )

Suggestion 1: Retool the current four animators to have meaningful stats in today's environment
    As of right now, the Lv 1 Animator only provides the ability to command the Automaton. The Turbo Animator and Deluxe Animator seemingly provide the same level of control as the Lv 1 Animator with a small boost to Master DEX. The same can be said for Einherjar's Animator +1's Automaton Control, but gives pitifully small bonuses to the Automaton's HP and, if applicable, MP.

Suggestion 2: More animators with actual stats on them
    Craftable, winnable, purchasable, Magian-able - it doesn't matter, we need more. Every other job in the game has a plethora of options for gear that can define how the job is played for a particular situation. More animators with actual stats that where we can see the direct benefits will be a great boon to the job.

Suggestion 3: Active Automaton "Plug-Ins"
    Right now the only available ammo that fits with the Animator series Ranged Weapon is Automaton Oil. Through use of a new ammo item I've dubbed "Plug-Ins", the Puppetmaster can relay new commands to an active Automaton simply by switching the Plug-In in the ammo slot. (Think of the animator like a Nintendo 64 controller with different Paks, or the P.E.T. from the Mega Man Network Transmission / Rockman.EXE series)

For further explanation, I invite you to read the thread linked above. Thanks!
    (16)

7. 01-11-2013 06:32 AM

Player
    Give COR and RNG and ****ing break guys. I already have to spend hundreds of thousands of gil just to play the job. I don't want to have to do do some random content crap as well. Why is this issue taking so long to resolve? Is it not completely ridiculous that every other DD job is essentially free to play?

LET ME PLAY MY JOB.
    (0)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Magian trial for Ridill and black belt thank you!!!!!
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You know, random numbers of bullets would be the one kind of 'junk" item that's not useful to everyone but certain players would really appriciate getting in Voidwatch.
    (9)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Can you make GP items (gear and furniture) storable? Sometimes when you aren't crafting or fishing, they really are just taking up space. The trainee items can all be stored, so it would be nice if our aprons, signboards etc could be stowed as well!!
    (8)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast