Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    CoP Rings upgraded.
    Divine might earrings and apoc Nigh earrings upgraded
    Evokers ring upgraded
    Make a magian trial that combines all weapons of an element to 1 weapon ( like MAB staves or Perpetuation staves)
    shantotto/Moogle/crystal addon gear upgraded
    Animators upgraded
    (15)

Character
    Arlanyd
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Would like to see relics on WotG and Aht Urgan jobs please! It just feels unfair
    (6)

Player
    I echo Kincard's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    Where do I even start.

Following Relics need adjustment:
    Spharai (Final Heaven + AM)
    Excalibur (en-effect, KotR + AM)
    Bravura (def down effect)
    Gungnir (def down effect, Geirskogul, AM)
    Kikoku (Metsu, AM)
    Amano (Kaiten)
    Claustrum (GoT, AM)
    Broad changes: Make the weapon work offhand (At least make the attack work offhand, ODD/ODT would be preferable but not required), extend AM duration across the board.

The following Mythics need adjustment.
    Conqueror (KJ)
    Glanzfaust (Fury)
    Laevateinn (Needs more MAB or an affinity stat)
    Murgleis (Totally worthless)
    Vajra (Stab is weak, delay is too high)
    Gastraphetes (Trueflight)
    Nagi (Every single stat is useless, damage is too low, delay is too high, Blade: Kamu is crappy)
    Nirvana (While already a solid weapon, it would be preferable if the staff was a more all-encompassing weapon by having summoning magic skill)
    Tizona (The stats are okay but Expiacion is crap)
    Death Penalty (Low D hurts the enhanced Quick Draw, Leaden Salute is weak)
    Tupsimati (Useless, needs more MAB and Macc, iridescence would be nice)
    Broad changes: Make the weapon work offhand, make AM2 and AM3 able to refresh duration.

The following Empyrean weapons need adjustment.
    Twashtar (Rudra's Storm sucks unstacked, make Rudra's storm able to crit without SATA or Climatic Flourish)
    Caladbolg (While still a pretty decent weapon, Resolution has left this weapon 2nd place by a decent margin. Powering up Torcleaver would solve it nicely)
    Farsha (Cloudsplitter sucks)
    Redemption (Quietus sucks, change mod to damage varies with TP)
    Rhongomiant (Change Camlann's Torment to STR mod and damage varies with TP)
    Kannagi (Still mediocre outside Abyssea, AGI mod hurts, change to either a STR or DEX mod, either increase the fTP or make it damage varies with TP while keeping its ability to crit)
    Gandiva (Did someone switch the mods of Kannagi and Gandiva?)

There's probably a lot of other items that need work but this is what I'll write up for now, lol.
    (6)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    I see that we're really started on another RDM tangent here, however on topic;
    The RDM part was on topic, it was about Excalibur's additional effect being changed so that it would give Enmity, and how that could negatively effect RDM. Because of this, I attempted to give insight as to how RDM can tank, and thus make use of enmity gained from such a change just as much as PLD would be able to. Instead I am told I apparently do not understand my main job and its functions or how it has been played in the past. So to be perfectly honest the RDM tangent, was actually on topic and relevant.

Just to say again, I still think the enmity thing with Excalibur is a good idea, and should be implemented.
    (6)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    No, due to the fact that you get sneak and invisible doing 1 move, it has a short casting and recharge time, and you get it for free.

It's a trade off for the convenience.
    Are you serious? It has a cast time in which you are unable to move (close to the time it would take to cast both sneak and invis). It also lasts as little as 10 seconds so you have to constantly recast it. It is in no way more convenient at all. You would end up recasting jig 5-10 times before magic sneak/invis would wear.

I'm all for increasing the cast time of jig if that's what it would take to make it less of a hassle.
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Increase drop rate of skill up items. I tried for a week straight faming them in Z Mines, and never saw a thing. Was a waste of time.

Also, on the skill up note, can we get an official description of what the skill up foods do? After all this time and testing form the players, their is still no official conclusion. Their are a few prominent theories, but nothing concrete. (And I'm tired of hearing someone from each theory swearing they are right and damning everyone else) So an official declaration would be nice
    @ the skill up foods: I promise you JP players know exactly what they do because they were either told by a representative or read it in one of the many gaming magazines that publish ffxi info. Unfortunately there has always been a lack of information for the rest of the world... would like that to change but I doubt it ever will.
    (2)

Player
    I also agree with everyone requesting the special mission earings/rings have some way to be upgraded. CoP, Divine Might, Limbus Earrings, ToAU rings, and the Goddess Earring if possible.
    (7)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Make it so that the key item "Remnants Permit" allows us to enter Salvage zones regardless of party size.

Make beneficial adjustments to the zones as needed to accomodate the change, similar to what was done with Dynamis.
    (6)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    @ Karah I wish I could "Like" spam your post. lol

Consumable supplies are the bane of my inventory as BST - no matter what my subjob is at the time. I have always loved jug pets - long before the launch of Abyssea - and this has always been an issue for me.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Player
    If a job has skill in a weapon, they should be on the Magian Trials of that weapon. There isn't a good reason not to allow it.

COR for instance has Marksmanship, dagger and sword as their 3 highest weapon skills. They only get Gun trials. So I guess you just don't ever want COR's to melee anything?

BST has Axe and Scythe skill. Scythe is entirely worthless because we can't get any good usable weapons. DRK will never use Redemption or Entropy when Greatsword is better. BST could perhaps use them, but nope, scythe is DRK only.

And if you could extend that to Relic and Empyrian weapons, that'd be great as well. Especially since you're coming out with two new jobs that you have to go back and add to the weapons, you might as well add the other 20 jobs to new things.

Pet Jugs and Pet Food also needs to stack to 99. I don't even care if the synthesis recipies still yield the current 2-10 jugs at a time and a stack on the AH ends up costing half of a million gil. I am so tired of using up ten or more inventory slots in my bag, and ten more in my satchel, on pets and pet food.

Relic weapons also need to work in the sub slot. If a person makes a Relic weapon, and then makes an Empyrian or Mythic weapon, the Relic weapon currently becomes entirely worthless. I understand that the WS can only apply to your mainhand, but the additional effect, the double damage proc, and the stats+ should still function. It is a very bad idea to invalidate a weapon that takes you six months to make. (Or several years and the work of an entire LS if you got it years ago)
    (9)

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast