Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Character
    Golliath
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Would like to see the refresh effect available to the master as well...
    (1)
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Golliath

Save a Chocobo ride a Galka!

Character
    Aeonknight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post
    This game shouldn't be about getting the strongest weapons in a day where some people work months and years for a Empyrean Mythic or Relic, i feel like Empyrean Relics and Mythics should be the strongest weapons due to the fact of their special title and means of getting, however since empyrean are so much easier, they should the the weakest of the 3, Relics after that, and since Mythic are so much harder (and rarer more stuff required etc) should be the strongest weapons overall. that way you can't start the game leech to 99 jump into a delve and have the best weapon and gear of all time.
    your hierarchy is flawed. 99 empyreans are harder to obtain than 99 relics. The only difference is that you can play with your empy toy around the 25% completion mark, where relics much more of a significant investment at the beginning before your work pays off at all. But when all is said and done, Empy's are more expensive.

Ideally you'd want all 3 to be equal in one way or another. If REMs like Ochain, Aegis, Apoc, G horn, Darudabla or Yagrush are any indicator, it's that the REM that adds utility to a job where previously there was none will stand the test of time.
    (0)

Character
    Golliath
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

I'm very disapointed at the stats on this weapon... COR doesn't get good weapons... for exemple the bow:

Now tell me the gun is not underbuffed like most Delve weapons.

I was excited to get the KI to get access to this gun, but when I saw the delay and the damage I wanted to spit on some developers.

Check both weapon's Delay and Damage.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leatherman; 06-18-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherman View Post

I'm very disapointed at the stats on this weapon... COR doesn't get good weapons... for exemple the bow:

Now tell me the gun is not underbuffed like most Delve weapons.

I was excited to get the KI to get access to this gun, but when I saw the delay and the damage I wanted to spit on some developers.

Check both weapon's Delay and Damage.

I want to take this gun and ... you know the rest... Developers please!? Maybe someone might see the light in this but I'm tired of guessing what the Dev team thinks when they create @#$% like this.
    Almost as if they forgot to put a 1 in front of that 96. Maybe the unreleased delve bullets are that powerfull? (DMG:500, costs 30.000 plasm for 99)
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Golliath
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Almost as if they forgot to put a 1 in front of that 96. Maybe the unreleased delve bullets are that powerfull? (DMG:500, costs 30.000 plasm for 99)
    I agree on the damage adding a 1 in front of it but bullets with 500 damage for 30k a stack that's just ridiculously stupid, isn't it easier to just say "We made a mistake on the damage of this weapon, here's what we meant..."?
    (0)

Character
    Golliath
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherman View Post

I want to take this gun and ... you know the rest... Developers please!? Maybe someone might see the light in this but I'm tired of guessing what the Dev team thinks when they create @#$% like this.
    My apologies to the Dev team... I know you guys are doing your best to brings us great content and different items, thank you for that! I was a bit frustrated and got carried away. Just would be nice if the items created made sense, sometimes it feels like who design items like that don't understand how the "Job" work.
    (0)

Character
    Mohr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would love to be able to wear my Thief Treasure hunter gear and be proud i'm wearing it. Just by adding an augment or a trial to it. You could add some stats to the hands and feet mainly some haste or accuracy would be a great improvement.

Thief's knife would be nice to earn a damage upgrade to about the damage level for a 90's dagger off the auction house would have. Any change to this weapon, or the addition of another weapon that makes you unable to equip this one would be beneficial.

I would like for the Thief Job ability merit of Hide to just be removed, and some other choice given. This is such a specific ability that is not used that much in the new content or endgame game play. Maybe adding lower cast time for accomplice or collaborator so that we can help bring back Thief's ability to control hate in a party. Doubtful people will use it this way but would be more useful then meriting Hide. Could possibly merit steal to a lower time but I doubt you will do that.

You could adjust the time that Spectral Jig stays in effect

Hope This Feedback is helpful. I'm looking forward to what changes you guys choose to do in the future.
    (0)

Player
    Heres one, for us crafters, why have armor sets that cant be stored? It makes all non-storable sets to be useless otherwise.

It would persuade us crafters to actually put effort into crafting them.

And that includes HQed items too. Maybe more uses for HQed items crafted. I could think of a bunch!
    (0)

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34