Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Character
    Asona
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yoichinoyumi needs +2-10 to strength making the best ranged slot for sam. This needs to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayviar View Post
    I'd actually like to see the Octave Club Ex/rare actually do what the kraken club does. It would be really nice.

I for one would love to see this,I took lots of death, and lots of no drop before i got mine back in the day, and now it just sits all useless.....just sayin.
    (0)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

I would like to see Colorless Souls attainable in some other fashion. I'm one of those crazy people who search a zone first, to see if someone is camping those mobs. If so, then I don't go. However it is clear that no one else likes to extend the same courtesy to anyone else. Not to mention, lately we have spent 2+ hours simply trying to change our abyssite from a colorful to a T3 pop!

I have trophies that mean nothing. They are worthless. I can assure you that if I could buy souls with those trophies, I'd spend a lot more time on NM's rather than fighting a gillion people in 3 zones to pop one of 3 mobs.

I have dominion notes that are close to worthless. I'd gladly to more dom ops to exchange notes for souls.

The concept of T3 mobs for empy items was great, the problem is that you need 75 drops, per person on that trial, and there is only 3 mobs to get them from, and you have only 3 mobs to get the pops from. And people have absolutely zero respect for other people.

To be clear, I don't mind the trial, I mind the extreme amount of fighting that ensues to finish the trial. Keep the 75 souls as a trial, but make them purchasable in some abyssea related fashion. Insert a trial that requires killing the T3 either a certain # of times, or for some other 1 time r/ex drop attainable with a blue proc.

This a hundred times this.
    (1)

Character
    Hiyume
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Just reiteration mostly but thief's knife needs a trial for higher damage and possibly another +1 to TH like AF 2 +2 hands. Zilart earring and COP rings need to further scale. I would like to see optical hat get a magian trial to 99 as well. Ofcourse I like the idea of the Octave club being exactly like the KC other then it would be camped heavily and almost impossible to get one much like KC was back in the day but still better then the current situation. I would not mind seeing sky gear get trials as well, hate to sound like a broken record but it would be nice..
    (2)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hops View Post
    Just reiteration mostly but thief's knife needs a trial for higher damage and possibly another +1 to TH like AF 2 +2 hands.
    I'll just keep saying this, but if we have a TK upgrade, the only change will be that the upgrade + lower-level TK will be demanded from THF, rather than just "best weapon + TK"- and even as an upgrade, the "TK+1" would be inferior in damage-dealing to a normal weapon of the same level. We're wanted for the improved odds of shinies dropping when we go stabbity, the damage inflicted is a sideshow- and if we have two weapons that +TH wieldable at the same time, then people will require it of us to maximize drops.

Octave was never meant to be another KClub, it was designed to be a limited use, inferior version. Seeing some of the older "classic" gear getting trial upgrades I do like, though. It'd let people had an oldschool look with level-appropriate stats.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Sircurtis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Fishing bait need to be changed when crafting.
    Bluetail crafts 4 peices.
    At stack is now 99 instead of 12
    it takes 24 bluetail to create a stack of sliced bluetail.
    24 bluetail times 7,000 gil at ah is a might expensive.

even when farming them myself it is cutting into the fishing cap way to much.

Please change this fast!
    (0)

Character
    Sircurtis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Let me correct one thing....

I'm asking for a plus 1 2 3 and 4 for slices of bluetail. Not really asking for it to be changed..

and other stackable baits plz
    (0)

Character
    Neojuggernaut
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ok, I speak for A LOT of people when I say that we need some sort of confirmation on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapons and whether they are getting a massive overhaul or what. The screenshot I am providing is fuel to our fire.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/70514

All I can say is...um what? In one week, someone can, without any effort, obtain a Great Axe that destroys!!! anything before it with pure damage. Yes, I realize no aftermath and other sorts but I mean come on...R/M/E is supposed to be cream of the crop due to the effort put into it. If players want to complain about not getting invites to events because they don't possess such weapons...then make one! I hate to complain like this on here but man, I speak for a lot of people that we either need some information on what is to happen with our weapons or are they remaining the same.

Anytime I complain, I feel I should present some sort of suggestion for a solution. I am no video game programmer so I have no clue how feasible this is, but, I don't see why R/M/E weapons can't have their damage just beefed up to match the new weapons WITHOUT trials...making two 99 relics was bad enough for me. That's all I can really come up with but, once again, I don't know how realistic that is. All I know is, a lot of people are unjustly getting "the shaft" for no real reason (seemingly) at the moment. TL: DR sorry but that's my rant. Thank you have a nice day.
    (4)
    Last edited by Neojuggs; 04-08-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    So basically some assclown in pink gear can get lucky in a new event and obtain a better weapon than someone who has worked months for it? If they do make adjustments to r/m/e weapons through trials these people then get to spend more time trying to make a weapon better AGAIN? Makes perfect sense!
    (2)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would like to see One Handed R/M/E weapons made useable in the offhand. Almace in offhand and still be able to use CDC atleast and lose the aftermath or keep CDC and aftermath in the offhand.
    (4)

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast