Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylina View Post
    Dancer
    I'd like to see spectral jig duration time increased to regular sneak and invisible duration. That will make it so dancer's don't have to cast it nearly as often nor fall behind in group by having to stop and reapply it. If this increases the recast time that would be a fair trade.

OMG!, read the title.

How would you like certain items to be changed?

If you want something to boost jig duration the AF/RELIC pants/feet together double the duration of jigs. You could've ask for more JIG enhancing items or gear. I hate to be an ass but the topic doesn't say TELL DEV what you want him to do. IT ask what changes we want in items. A few of the post want mission gear upgraded and/or more items made stackable.
    (8)
    Last edited by Sarick; 01-15-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    No offense to some people but they are asking about items. While I understand you wanting other questions answered this is not the place to do it, they made this thread specifically for items, please stick to that topic or do not post. Our ideas and opinions often seem ignored as it is, if we are directly being asked, lets not squander the opportunity by posting something irrelevant to the topic so that they disregard it, but instead tell them what we want related to this subject so that we may see desirable improvements.
    I post this again as a reminder.
    (1)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    Paladin: an Elemental series of Magian trials for shields for non-career PLDs
    I'd be happy with a WoE shield if they really are going to fix the event.
    (2)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    One word: deodorize(r).
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Giers
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    DRG's Relic, Mythic, Empy, OAT, and STR Majin weapons need to be addressed. From whats been calculated the current hierarchic is Mythic>Relic > Herajas Fork > STR Majin=OAT+4>Empy

The biggest problem is our Mythic is so far above an beyond anything else we can get, anyone who knows anything about DRG should be in their shouts for top tier content saying Mythic or no DRG. That's if they bother to include DRG at all : /

Gungnir(Rhongo) doesnt need to be dead on = with Ryu. It needs to be a lot closer though. I think the changes should impact Geriskogul, and the aftermath and the addition of a scaling additional effect in large ways
    (3)
    Last edited by Giers; 01-15-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Character
    Sensui
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamian View Post
    how about makin Quietus a decent WS.. Redemption is a shitty empy trial with Chloris in it. So would be nice if the WS @lvl 90 could do atleast the same DMG like Resolution (merit WS) does or ANY other empy WS <.<
    Also the mods on it with MND and STR doesnt do anything .. maybe like 100~150 dmg.. i tested almost any gear sets but cant rly make it a good WS.
    rly Quietus need to be upgraded!! Almost all GS WS do more dmg then any Scythe WS does (beside catastrophe)
    I agree.. anything you have to build with Chloris should do better.. I just finished polearm and was pretty disappointed compared with Camlann's damage compared to my prior polearm using stardiver or drakesbane. I have pretty well equipped set up for this weaponskill so I expected better. Felt like I wasted my time and of anyone who helped me get it. So a change, make the damage worth the effort to get it :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Cyllene; 01-15-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Increase drop rate of skill up items. I tried for a week straight faming them in Z Mines, and never saw a thing. Was a waste of time.

Also, on the skill up note, can we get an official description of what the skill up foods do? After all this time and testing form the players, their is still no official conclusion. Their are a few prominent theories, but nothing concrete. (And I'm tired of hearing someone from each theory swearing they are right and damning everyone else) So an official declaration would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookies75 View Post
    @ the skill up foods: I promise you JP players know exactly what they do because they were either told by a representative or read it in one of the many gaming magazines that publish ffxi info. Unfortunately there has always been a lack of information for the rest of the world... would like that to change but I doubt it ever will.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. But for a while some of those foods were going for around 250k a stack. At that price, id like to be sure lol. Its not like theirs a returns department for ppl not satisfied with the product lol
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hmm.

Let's see.

Let me craft conquest items all the way up to Rank 10 (Aketons). Give me more options to "+1" NM drops as well.

Give us a second tier for status bolts. It'd be nice to have a reason to shoot a crossbow as THF at higher levels. Ditto finding reasons to shoot something besides a gun at higher levels for RNG, and some level of sanity for Corsairs and their ammo.

Dozen-stack ores and colored stones. They can't be bigger than elemental clusters, can they?
    (8)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Let whms cast Banishga IV with Mjollnir equip >_>
    (0)

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast