Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Utility is nice; getting people to care about utility when zerging might be the easier option... that's the trick.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They are increasing magic damage in the future. I'm still a pretty big fan of adding an increase in magic damage taken from the particular Enspell you have up.

Maybe when Defense is more relevant, you will need more magic damage instead of more DDs.
    (2)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Yru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think they should just make the enspells stronger overall. Like mini-nukes on melee hits. But that's the FFV fan in me talking.

Edit: before I get blasted with "they already are mini-nukes on melee hits", if any of you have played FFV you'd know what I meant. They change the weapon's entire element and make it much stronger. This would arguably make RDM overpowered, though, so they could make them cost more MP, or require perpetuation MP like avatars. I've been playing FF Dimensions lately and they gave RDM in that the ability to strike once with an element/status effect for a moderate MP cost. MP cost on each hit would be nice, as long as the hit is worth it. Would be a bit like DRK that way.
    (3)
    Last edited by Yrusama; 01-17-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    MP Soul Eater would be welcome, especially if it were applicable to spells as well.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    It sounds good but part of the problem with the idea is basically you are talking about making our melee more powerful, but at the same time you are also talking about killing our MP, which basically kills our entire mage half.
    (0)

Yeah, but isn't that why we have Convert, Refresh?

As an ability that might carry a similar timer to Last Resort, it isn't as if it would be up all the time, and RDM might be the one caster that would be uniquely suited to it's use.
    (1)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They could also break enspells and make them equal to full or half or quarter of our enhancing skill at cast or hit, most rdms sitting at 420 enhancing in melee gear would be landing additional damage 105 at quarter. Even in abyssea 105 a hit is crazy, and outside its even better. And if you wanna keep enspell IIs more useful, make it 3/4ths skill for 315 a hit. Truely broken, but people still wouldnt demand rdms for melee, they just wouldnt totally shun them from it.
    (2)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14