Player

The Vana'diel Explorers Society is Recruiting

Are you looking for a bunch of friends? The Vana'diel Explorers Society is now recruiting new members. We are a friendly shell of people who focus on exploration more than endgame.

To join you need to go to
    http://ees.enjin.com/recruitment
    and fill out the application.

We accept roughly half of our applicants.
    Our rules are as follows.
    1. Behave in a kind manner towards everyone.
    2. Avoid offensive language (cussin') except when you do something amazing. For example the youtube video below is ok, but using the word rape just ruins our day. If you have just beaten Ifrit feel free to let loose.
    3. Do not steal other groups mobs.
    4. Do not rage. If you are starting to argue and get heated..walk away.
    5. You have to look this one up on our website.
    6. If you are frustrated with a person's lack of skills, you are not allowed to verbally attack them. Make helpful suggestions or don't say anything. Just because everyone dies to a boss does not mean you have to find someone to blame.
    7. Have fun. Its a game.
    8. Botting is not allowed. We define botting as using a 3rd party program that is not intended to be used by the game creators. Using a repeat button on your game controller is ok. Using a 3rd party program that will allow you to auto-fish is not.
    9. Language that is slurring is absolutely forbidden. ex. Do not use the word "gay" to mean anything negative. When in doubt refer to rule #5.
    10. Some of us are role-players and some are not. If you are not a role-player don't mess with them. Do not make fun of them publicly or in party chat. No exceptions.
    11. Do not pay or offer to pay for PLing.
    12. Do not exploit players.
    13. Any harassing, begging, emotional blackmail, or guilt tripping is not allowed. Asking people to help you achieve your in game goals is good, but sometimes people are busy with other things.

Here are some examples:
    Good: Hey could someone help me do this quest?
    Bad: Hey can you help me do this quest? (asked over and over without new players getting on) (Harassing and Begging)

Good: Can a gsm make me a circlet? I have mats.
    Bad: Why won't any crafters help me? (guilt trip)

Good: Does anyone know a way to make money without raising crafts?
    Bad: Why don't I have any money? I swear if someone doesn't give me money I will leave until 2.0!!! (emotional blackmail)

Good: I am having trouble getting a party together for level 30-35. Do you all think we could do one as a shell?
    Bad: I swear this game is sooooooo dead. Nobody plays this thing anymore! (Harassing)

14. Do not comment on other people's bodies in negative ways. Either in game or real life.

If these rules sound like the type of shell you want. Please apply today!
    (4)

If only more people on more servers abided by these rules! Would make the gaming experience more enjoyable for the majority
    (3)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Ghandami
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 10
    Hey, Della, I'm interested in joining.
    (0)

Character
    Allyatend
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 12
    I'm interrest to !
    (0)

Character
    Katarose
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    Will look you guys up. Sounds like you got a great LS going. I played from release until 5 years ago, now am back but started over. Sounds like the perfect LS, no drama, no hate. Wish more people thought this way on mmo's!
    (0)