Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    (LOL, dual wands)
    When each wand gives you a couple of INT for your nukes, and -25% interrupt rate down (stacking with aquaveil for -75% interrupt rate, -83% with an Obi) it's definately worth dual-wielding wands.

Edit: this is for nuking only, of course. I'm not suggesting you melee with them, in case there was confusion.
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    When each wand gives you a couple of INT for your nukes, and -25% interrupt rate down (stacking with aquaveil for -75% interrupt rate, -83% with an Obi) it's definately worth dual-wielding wands.

Edit: this is for nuking only, of course. I'm not suggesting you melee with them, in case there was confusion.
    That's where the "LOL" comes in. Dual wands if you're nuking is great. Watching some my oldschool solo brethern not bother to switch when something aggroed them....not so great. Pack a pair of melee weapons for when the occasional bad luck happens, but if you're /NIN and nuking, a pair of wands is pretty darn good- though elemental staves tend to take the cake after that.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2