Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Scars of Aby areas timed pop NM's

Dear DEVS please reduce time of timed pop NM's (like Gukumatz) from 15~min to at least 3~ min , or even made them force spawned like other normal NM's , cause it sometimes really impossible to claim even 1 !! per day D: idk how this on other servers , but on Bahamut it sometimes more ppl's than mobs around pop spot . Thank You .
    (7)

I guess the benefit on being on one of the slightly quieter servers, there are periods of time where the nm is unclaimed for hours, althought I do agree that the overly-long respawn times on such nms is set to be more of a cockblock than anything else (IE: Makes you spend even more time making your weapon instead of finishing superfast like you can on trial NMs like carabosse lol)

SE made a progressive step by adding most nm KIs to gold boxes (why thet dont just add all of them to gold boxes is anyone's guess), and i have found on several occasions that cleaving for gold box KIs to be much faster than fighting the nms themselves. Having said that... it would be nice if they reduced them even to a 5-10 min respawn since the wait time between spawns doesnt make it any easier or harder.. just more frustrating
    (1)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    it depends what time of day and what day you are at various nm. On the weekends their are a lot of times where it can be impossible to get a claim because their 15 ppl their after that one mob. I will admit, it does get annoying. More so in this case cause it is designed where a large amount of ppl will need a lot amount of items that their specific nm will lead to.

And an additional question. Specific mob camps in aby always make me lag like crazy. (One of them being the pesties at Guk, which is rly convenient ><) What is up with that? Because its only specific ones, and its never changed over time.
    (0)

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If it only be time frame matter that was fine with me , but those NM's overcamped 24/7 ( Attohwa's NM Amun was not overcamped yesterday so i did 2 pops ) Guku x 1 only D: Problem is when same peoples camp 24/7 they claim ->Kill rq->pop Sobek->repeat while other part of PT killing Sobek. Maybe great if not fantastic solution if not lower pop time from 10~ to 5~ , but made NM unclaimable for that PT members who was claimed it for at least 1~2 hours lol . Id be very fine with that P.S sorry for my eng D:
    (0)
    Last edited by Vladislav; 01-06-2013 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Broken english

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    If it only be time frame matter that was fine with me , but those NM's overcamped 24/7 ( Attohwa's NM Amun was not overcamped yesterday so i did 2 pops ) Guku x 1 only D: Problem is when same peoples camp 24/7 they claim ->Kill rq->pop Sobek->repeat while other part of PT killing Sobek. Maybe great if not fantastic solution if not lower pop time from 10~ to 5~ , but made NM unclaimable for that PT members who was claimed it for at least 1~2 hours lol . Id be very fine with that P.S sorry for my eng D:
    Eww, no. Being held back by an anti-abuse system would suck, multiple sets of ??? and a lower timer for Guk would be better. Until then try working with those other players, you never know when you'll run into a friendly one that doesn't mind sharing the burden of farming Sobek skins in the interest of civility.
    (4)

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Eww, no. Being held back by an anti-abuse system would suck, multiple sets of ??? and a lower timer for Guk would be better. Until then try working with those other players, you never know when you'll run into a friendly one that doesn't mind sharing the burden of farming Sobek skins in the interest of civility.
    All right !!
    (0)

Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While farming Sobek for the blu in my LS we had to fight a lot of other people every time for Guk. I hate doing that and makes me feel like an ass. I'd rather cooperate and have everyone get what they need.
    Another problem we ran into was the sheer amount of solo nin/dnc we had to fight with for claim. I know they want to just finish their weapon like everyone else but taking so long to kill a mob solo on top of a 15 minute respawn really cuts into time spent in aby. Even cutting pop time to 5 minutes would make a big difference and really help alleviate the many frustrations of making the empy weapons.
    (4)

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Maybe good solution to remove timed NM that require to Emp farm , and do ??? x 3 like for mega bosses for all NM's that required for get KI's
    (0)