Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    idea's for mog bonanza how about spinnet tidal talisiman harpsicord stuffed chocobo moogle/nomad cap moogle/nomad sheilds moogle club
    (1)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    We need tickets with the augment of our choice on sky abjuration.
    (4)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Melons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 18
    Please please please give us more chances for Moogle Suits! Its just not fair I want to look super creepy in a subligar to!
    (1)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    A heavy Metal castle lovingly and painstakingly made by Camate out of KupoLego brand bricks. Totals up to 1500.
    More synth mats for the new abjuration sets as low rank prizes to encourage more crafters to try and make hq.
    Make the Empyrian/mythic/relic prizes from the top rank lv 99 or 95 or possibly even with afterglow since lv 90 for a top ranked ticket is just plain a letdown at this stage compared to how the prizes used to be viewed.

For the final two ranks the player recieves a possible Audolin item of extreme rarity to promote the expansion. I'm presuming you dont want to ruin the surprise of what's in store so I guess have the player not be able to select what the item is, have it based on the job they ask the moogle to get it for and then a version update for the items specifically won a a week or so after.
    (2)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    If you have not noticed, everything in the AH costs 4-40k with exception to really rare HQ lv86+ equipment (and mats) which can run for 400k-4M.

New people such as myself (i only have 15 days playtime on this character, my old character is forever lost) are totally effing screwed. I was lucky enough to get a flame gem somehow, idr, (most vets in my ls were surprised themselves), which got me 2.5m in the AH. I bought two pieces of armor, a crummy dagger, and some gobbie bag upgrades. Your perception of how the market in FFXI is now compared to pre-abyssea is a little skewed.

Either way, as analhyme stated, the gil prizes = gil raised/winners. It makes sense to charge for the lottery, but the rewards are pretty laugh worthy when you've spent hundreds of thousands on this lottery over the years only to get statues. Now, if I could vendor statues in for 10-50k each, then I'd be really interested.
    Because there totally isn't rare EX equipment you can get everywhere fairly easily until you get to being capable of attacking things in your abyssea parties. Nope No-siree. Square enix definitely didn't sprinkle basic useful gear all over the place. And they definitely dont give you money for mission completion, basic GOV fights that you should be doing, or any of the random quests spread about that people have been doing since day one. It's totally harder now.
    This in the off chance you haven't figured it out already is sarcasm.
    The only thing harder nowadays is trying to convert cruor into gil since that would normaly have easily geared up people into decent stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    moogle kupon: finish any started trial
    augment kupon: trade with an augmented item=>select augment
    (2)

Character
    Saerun
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Cat's Eye, Old event items that can't be obtained anymore like - Harpsichord or Maestro's Baton, Herald's Gaiters, The top tier of Neo Nyzul gear, Neo Salvage gear, the usual Black Belt items, Maybe even 50 of one of the items needed for the 80 or 85 of an empyrean weapon.
    (1)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I don't know that many people would go for this idea, but what about content unlocks, like automatically having Voidwatch tiers cleared, a completed Runic Key for mid-level prizes, or access to advanced Dynamis zones? You're always hearing about someone who hasn't had the time or can't put together the bodies to clear content like that, so it could at least give them a leg up on accessing the higher bits that people at large are doing regularly.
    at this point i cant see too much bitching if this were done, most have the access to the content. i think this is a great idea
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Lionofjudah
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    bring back moogle suits! ppl want a chance to get them again
    (1)

Character
    Rafien
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Because I'm a sore loser, both my accounts have yet to win anything in any event, I think there should be a special tier for those of us that just can't get lucky.
    (0)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast