Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Preed View Post
    How about anyone who participates gets a statue/figure that represents the server they're on (example: people on Shiva would get a Shiva Figure; people on Bismark would get a Bismark Figure, etc)? >w>
    This would be cool.
    (1)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Slyder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    How about a scroll of Army's Paeon V instead? Can never find people to do the fucking lv75 capped ENMs with >___>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    It'd be nice to see Phalanx for less than a million on the AH...
    There's a bunch of scrolls that need to become more accessible. Putting Sneak and Invisible on NPCs are a good sign that the devs may be starting to pay attention.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDementile View Post
    There's a bunch of scrolls that need to become more accessible. Putting Sneak and Invisible on NPCs are a good sign that the devs may be starting to pay attention.
    Wow. Sneak was easymode to get, considering it dropped off newbie mobs.

Was one of my favorites. Casually club a Yagudo Acolyte or Amethyst Quadav, *bang* Sneak scroll. Invisible didn't show up until mid-20's mobs, on the other hand...the reason Phalanx/Utsu: Ni go for so much is the supply is vastly outdone by demand. Drop em into a brown casket pool someplace like Valkrum Dunes, problem solved. And hey, having all those players roving around obliterating the mobs would make subjob items so much easier to come by...
    (2)
    Last edited by Rustic; 01-24-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Slyder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 60
    Wow. Sneak was easymode to get, considering it dropped off newbie mobs.
    Seriously? You're going to call me out for Sneak being "easymode"? Let me get to my point, then...

Invisible didn't show up until mid-20's mobs, on the other hand...the reason Phalanx/Utsu: Ni go for so much is the supply is vastly outdone by demand.
    Remember when the dungeons were revamped for Grounds of Valor? Most of the mobs that dropped Invisible were removed. All the good mid-20s farming spots simply don't exist anymore. It was a huge oversight on the part of the devs and I'm glad they fixed it.
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Seriously? You're going to call me out for Sneak being "easymode"? Let me get to my point, then...

Remember when the dungeons were revamped for Grounds of Valor? Most of the mobs that dropped Invisible were removed. All the good mid-20s farming spots simply don't exist anymore. It was a huge oversight on the part of the devs and I'm glad they fixed it.
    *nods* I was just comparing what is reasonable vs. what wasn't. Sneak was newbie area fodder, Invisible was a tougher spell to grab and with the GoV changes, more so- but they didn't change areas like Castle Oztroja or Beaudeaux where the mobs were still there and the spells still available. It's still possible to this day to go there and whack a mob for your spell.

Stuff that's dropping off lower level BCNMs only, however....ouch ouch ouch. That's a matter of lower level content that people simply aren't doing much anymore, since the game's gotten increasingly topheavy. Those sorts of spells need to be moved to areas where they're farmable outside BCNMs, whether via adding them to NM drops someplace or a vendor. When it takes finding a trio of people with the seals and the inclination to bother, that's not nearly as common anymore. I agree with you, making spells more available in light of the GoV changes was the right thing to do.

Now, if they'd be so kind as to fix the chest spawns and low-level NM's they left stuck in the middle of L80+ content...was that Moth Axe really so uber you had to surround the chest with IT++ mobs that would make a party seven times your level take it seriously? ^ ^
    (2)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Player
    Seriously? You're going to call me out for Sneak being "easymode"?
    Anything that involves non-endgame is easymode to everyone here, and that is too most of the time, just a note for later, its why asking for almost any improvement to Abyssea or low levels is met with snarky comments about the game being to easy already.
    (0)

Character
    Slyder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 60
    OK, I changed my mind. I want a Kupon that will instantly promote one job to 99. #CheeseSandwich
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    OK, I changed my mind. I want a Kupon that will instantly promote one job to 99. #CheeseSandwich
    Or spend a day in aby...
    (1)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This Year's list came out. I and everyone who has seen is is baffled so far.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/gui...bon/index.html
    WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
    Pulse cells?
    Pulse cells?

PULSE CELLS?
    You cant even be bothered to give us the proper item anymore?You have to make it harder to even get the item we actually wanted? That's just ridiculous and cruel and looks as if you're outright mocking and/or taunting your players.
    Nq salvage2 bodies are also unimpressive compared to the +1 .
    Empyrian Armour as rank 2? Really?
    That stuff has been considered easy for over a year. At least drop it down a rank or two. Something that can be done in less than a day does not befit a rank 2 prize.
    Ridill and sagasinger are being overranked.
    The entire list is just.... If i didn't know any better i'd think you guys tried to make the list bad.
    (10)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I know this is not the first time this happens, but I still don't understand the logic between putting the 10k currency coin on 1st place, together with a kupon that gives you an already completed weapon.
    Huh?
    Shouldn't currency be put on 2nd place, together with Cat's eye? (i.e. 30k Alex)

Bonanza Kupon EA too looks very out of place, should have been rank 3, no higher than that.
    (4)
    Last edited by Zhronne; 01-25-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast