Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Qiqirnmercenary
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/guide/mogbon/index.html#g3
    Rank 4 (Last two digits)
    Redeyes Bonanza Kupon S (*2)
    Bonanza Kupon L (*2) Adamantoise Egg
    Wyrm Bears Behemoth Tongue
    Odin Statue Mass Chalemie
    Prouesse Ring Terminus Earring
    Liminus Earring Abdhaljs's Honor
    Ark Taichi Ark Tabar
    Ark Scythe Ark Saber
    Ark Sword
    Wyrm Bears anyone?
    (3)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    it's almost as if.. you didn't actually read any suggestions (not that it's surprising anymore)

edit: alright, serious time, if we can have
    and ,
    why can't we have an (ex) 10,000 coin as a rank 2 prize? (also maybe self delivery boxable)

edit2: can you provide us with numbers of people that actually select things from upper rank prizes to know why Ridill keeps making it into rank 1?
    (1)
    Last edited by Phafi; 01-26-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Looks like the same list we've had for years with only afew VW items thrown in, rank 1 aren't even 99 weapons. Would have loved to see some really new stuff added to this. Overall I'm disapointed.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    I know this is not the first time this happens, but I still don't understand the logic between putting the 10k currency coin on 1st place, together with a kupon that gives you an already completed weapon.
    Huh?
    Shouldn't currency be put on 2nd place, together with Cat's eye? (i.e. 30k Alex)

Bonanza Kupon EA too looks very out of place, should have been rank 3, no higher than that.
    It's because you cant mail the relic/mythic weapons to yourself if a mule wins. At least that way you can turn in the currency to do a decent amount of it instead of being stuck with no weapon at all. I do think it would be nice of those dropped to rank 2 but it is fairly unnecessary as well until they put marrows or something into the bonanza.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Bummer, was hoping for HQ hexed gear in there. Those prizes are very unbalanced and for Rank 1 and 2 there's an obvious choice that you'd be crazy not to choose.
    (3)

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Some of the items in ranks don't make sense but then free stuff is free, can't really complain at the end of the day. There's at least 1 good piece in every rank and you can only choose 1 anyway. Might not win but then SE don't have to give us anything at all, I'm just happy they've brought the bonanza back in.
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm just going to quote Noodles355 from BG, emphasize mine:

Rank 1 should have cat's eye and HQ ABJ+Honor of choice, and not have ridill/sagasinga.
    Rank 2 should have any pulse weapon/armor from voidwatch, all the salvage+1 armor and ALL Nyzul armor, not just the bodies and should not have AF3+2.
    Rank 3 should have all the Neo-Salvage armor NQ plan armor, and not just the bodies.
    Rank 5 should have the ark weapons.
    (8)

Nocturnus mail and helm, a primeval brew for use anywhere, an item worth 1500 plates, auto reraise gear for jobs other than twilight ones, magian trial stage clear item (single) and for rank 5 prizes weapons for each type that all jobs can wear similar to pitchfork.
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Mythic or piece of +2 empryean armour? That's a hard one.

Seriously, the rewards from this are a joke. Rank 1 is fine, but things like Emp Armour, NNI 100 gear, Arise and Meteor should not be in Rank 2 (Meteor is like 2m now, that's nothing).
    I agree with the idea of bringing back in Hexed -1 gear, that should be in Rank 2 since -1s are incredibly rare, and if you're gonna put Salvage pieces in there, put the +1 gear in. Nobody cares about the majority of the "new" pieces.
    (8)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    The funny thing about this bonanza is that they asked us what we wanted in it and I can't fathom this completely messed up prize ranking to have come from the playerbase.
    (5)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast