Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Mog Bonanza is Back!

Greetings everyone!

We have been busy discussing Mog Bonanza between the three regions, coordinating with each region’s legal department, and we have finally come to the point where we will be able to implement a Mog Bonanza that is very similar to the original format.

However, there are some aspects that we need to change in-game which will push back the schedule a tiny bit, but we’ve begun coordinating with the development team to kick off Mog Bonanza in late-January/early-February.

Once we know the specific schedule and the content we will be sure to let you know!

Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas for items you would like to have in the Mog Bonanza, please let us know. (We are planning to add the Archangel weapons and Cat’s Eye back in.)
    (50)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I would like a incredibly heavy metal plate that is worth the full 1500. A claim slip good for any 1 piece that is from VW. not just the rarest piece from the mob, but even common drops like a pair of Fajin boots if you wanted.

also can we get a new way to earn the Statues, would be great if we could just get AA statues from doing DM, and statues of behemoth from killing behemoth.
    (24)
    Last edited by Tile; 01-03-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    More HQ hexed gear, heavy metal/riftcinder/riftdross, cats eye.

Herald's gaiters, speed belt.

For the lower rank prizes, things like the miniature airship or spinet that can't be obtained through normal means.
    (13)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    also can we get a new way to earn the Statues, would be great if we could just get AA statues from doing DM, and statues of behemoth from killing behemoth.
    This would be so awesome. I recently started setting up a Mog House to look like a museum of event items and unique items to make my son happy. He said the statues look like toys, so I think he would like to see more of them added.

On that note, I would like to see added to the Mog Bonanza the Stuffed Chocobo and I'm sure many people would love to see the Spinet added to the prize list as well.
    (5)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't know that many people would go for this idea, but what about content unlocks, like automatically having Voidwatch tiers cleared, a completed Runic Key for mid-level prizes, or access to advanced Dynamis zones? You're always hearing about someone who hasn't had the time or can't put together the bodies to clear content like that, so it could at least give them a leg up on accessing the higher bits that people at large are doing regularly.
    (9)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd like to see the Nomad Moogle Statue and Odin Statue in Rank 5.
    (8)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    More HQ hexed gear, heavy metal/riftcinder/riftdross, cats eye.

Herald's gaiters, speed belt.

For the lower rank prizes, things like the miniature airship or spinet that can't be obtained through normal means.
    I agree with the spinet... (they should sell them in the FFXI store again) but the mini airship can still be obtained with gold world passes. What even better way to get new players back in the game then to offer them passes. :3

I just wish there was some way that when a new player made a new character, they could choose from a list of willing players on that server (who wish to partner up with a newbee).

Quote Originally Posted by Toadie-Odie View Post
    Stuffed Chocobo...
    The spinet sold within days... the chocobo sat in the FFXI store for months. The main reason to get the chocobo is the actual real life figurine. It chirps and everything! It is really cute! I wish SE would sell both again (including the tidal talis). I am sure you'd have a few upset players who put down hard earned cash to get those items become available for free. By definition they are collector's items. Just like the mandy items for attending the concert.

As for the statues, they have always been ingame prizes for free (no real life cash involved).
    (1)
    Last edited by Prrsha; 01-03-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    -make ex versions of the 10,000 dynamis currencies, heavy metal plates, riftdross and riftcinder and have them as rank two prizes with cat's eye just like the level one scrolls when you start the game

-level 99 walk of echoes weapons

-level 99 elemental trial weapons

-second cop rings, DM/AN earrings or toa rings

-100->110 crafting mateirals

-Odin II, Limbus II items

-Arch Dynamis boss items

-HQ lv73 and 75 abjuration equipment

-Salvage II pieces

-Nidhogg, King Behemoth, Aspidochelone spawn items
    (6)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I forgot about Tickets for gear from Legion and Meebles Burrows.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Znitch
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Mog Bonanza 2011 Eligibility: Only characters for whom 32 days or more have passed since creation can purchase bonanza marbles.

Will this year's bonanza follow a similar rule?
    (1)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast